DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

EVERYONE! ZIP IT! I will now tell you a story about how arrived at the island..

**********************************************************************************************************************

It all started one day when I arrived at the island.. Everyone was curious and AH craved the knowledge of knowing how everyone arrived..

As everyone's attention was directed at me, I said:

It all started one day when I arrived at the island.. Everyone was curious and AH craved the knowledge of knowing how everyone arrived..

Several hours later of detailed information on the ardeous journey..

Then I smacked Lenlo on the head with a fish..!

I hope you all found this enlightening!

LMAO!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have pm'ed Kudaran (the only person left to check in). He looked at his pm and replied to it this morning however, so if he doesn't show up here in a few hours I may just start D1 anyway >.>

*arrives, flying in on the back of a black Dragon, so was actually here a while ago but has been having a nose about instead of posting*

Timezones.

Are you sure it wasn't a midnight Blue Dragon :wub: . Cause otherwise you gots some 'splainin' to do.

What's this? I thought to myself as I opened the mailbox and pulled a strange looking invitation. I went inside and ripped the envelope open to read the contents of the message.

Your presence is humbly requested at Mistress Heart's Island, for a Pokemon League tournament of epic proportions. Bring your most trusted partners and battle for who will be the true Pokemon Master.

Wow! Invited to my first Pokemon League tournament! I'd better get there as quickly as I can. Hmm...so many choices for who to bring though. And should I fly there, swim there, or teleport there?

I tossed the letter aside with glee and ran up the stairs to grab my travel bag. I started stuffing clothes in it at random, not caring as long as they were clean. With that completed, I reached for the Poke Balls that I kept beside my bed and stopped.

Who should I take? Gardevoir is a must, as is Rapidash. Milotic is pretty good too. Hmm...then Bellossom, Pachirisu, and...Swellow. Yes, that would be it.

With my team picked, I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. All the best trainers would be there - it was up to me to prove that I belonged. I released the Poke Ball that held Gardevoir and let the Pokemon out.

"Gardevoir, my best friend, it's time. Let's teleport to Mistress Heart's Island and show those other trainers what we're made of!"

Hiiiiii! :D

As to how I got here...

jack-sparrow-happy.jpeg

Sea turtles, mate! :wink:

:laugh:

Daaaang, I was gonna say that...meh, I'll have to go with my second option then....brooms. That's right, I have a Firebolt, and I flew here^_^

I floated to the island on my Magikarp. Yes I taught my Magikarp Surf. Got a problem with that? I also topped him from evolving into a Gyarados. Infact if I could find that poster of the not nice language variety I could show you why Magikarp is the best evah.

AHEM

I have pm'ed Kudaran (the only person left to check in). He looked at his pm and replied to it this morning however, so if he doesn't show up here in a few hours I may just start D1 anyway >.>

I will probably start D1 in about 20 minutes and just have him arriving last minute :P

They arrived, one by one. Some on their pokemon, some on the the backs of other animals such as turtles or dragons. Others seemed to have no memory of ever having a life before their short time on the island and had no clue how they got there. The last one to arrive, Kudaran, arrived at the very last minute on the eddies of a storm.

On the first night of the tournament, as Kudaran walked into the mansion and was shown to his room, all of the rest were gathered in one of the many great halls of the Island Mansion. Mistress Heart stood at the top a dais, the trainers stood near the walls around the large room. Mistress Heart was about to call Arez and Kae forward to battle when the videophone to her side rang.

Officer Jenny appeared on the screen. “Mistress Heart and other pokemon trainers: the office has received information that there are members of Team Rocket on the premises. Some other officers and I will be there--” The screen flashed to static as thunder shook the building.

“Well,” Mistress Heart turned to the trainers of her tournament. “It seems that they won’t be coming for a while.” Heart glanced down at her PokeGear. “In fact, it seems that no one will be able to come or go from this island for nearly a week; this is a horrible storm.” She looked up to trainers around the room and smiled.

“Since we'll have no help in knowing whom is on Team Rocket. I propose we play a little game. I love games. You all can choose who you think the Team Rocket members are, and I’ll have my Alakazam see if you are right. Let’s just try to find one for now. Who here do you think is a member of Team Rocket?”

All of the trainers looked at each other, not sure of what to think of this game, but, nevertheless, the talk began.

"Day 1" has started; you may now vote.

There currently is no deadline

And Kudaran will just have to be known as the late one when he does show up dripping wet from his little fun in the storm >.>

Archived