DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I must confess...

BenTGaidin

"'Lo, my Master is death's Master. Asking nothing do I serve against the Day of his coming, yet do I serve in the sure and certain hope of life everlasting."

The Great Lord of the Dark has given us a sign - lift your eyes, and see! I shall cast aside my fancloth for a darker cloak, and stand revealed as a servant of the Shadow. I shall unsheath my sword, for the day has come against which I gathered my skill.

Dragonmount, I come. Many are the blades that will come against the Light, and those who do not bend knee shall be cast down. Those who stand against the Great Lord shall fall - those who serve well shall be raised up, and death itself shall not hold them. Dragonmount, tremble! *grins*

""You are innocent. It was I who conspired against my master and killed him, but who killed all these? Know then, that not a word the Great Lord has spoken against the house of Dragonmount will fail. The Great Lord has done what he promised through his servant."

Ben T-Shadar

"Where there's a grin, there's a knife."

Okay, I think that's long enough. *grins and stuffs the evil back into a dark glass bottle*

Thanks, Don. *grins* Nice to see you around again.

Kivam... *laughs* Nice smiley. As for why, it's a secret. *grins*

And Ozhammer, no need to bow now. When I'm not evil, I'd rather not be bowed to. And no wrecking might be good idea, too. *grins*

Archived