DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Over Under on Prologue release?

Edorion

I wouldn't be surprised if it's September. They'll probably release chapters 1 and 2, which gives us something to play with for two more months (probably early November and early December...the prologue satisfaction usually lasts a while).

They released the first bit near the beginning of May and AMoL comes out in the beginning of January, so that means that there is a 8 month difference. If you split that, 4 months, the entire prologue will come out September. However, I do not think they will release any chapters. The prologue is just enough to keep us going. The prologues are like 50-60 pages. That much will surely keep us occupied.

They released the first bit near the beginning of May and AMoL comes out in the beginning of January, so that means that there is a 8 month difference. If you split that, 4 months, the entire prologue will come out September. However, I do not think they will release any chapters. The prologue is just enough to keep us going. The prologues are like 50-60 pages. That much will surely keep us occupied.

They always release at least one chapter (usually 2, sometimes 3) in addition to the prologue, so unless you have some reason to think they will change this time around, then they probably will again.

They always release at least one chapter (usually 2, sometimes 3) in addition to the prologue, so unless you have some reason to think they will change this time around, then they probably will again.

Sorry, I didn't know that since I didn't wait for any of the books except this one.

Sorry, I didn't know that since I didn't wait for any of the books except this one.

Lucky you.

For TofM they held the "Great Hunt" for one of Matt's chapters, and released the chapter "Apples First."

They also released chapter 2 on audiobook. (We usually transcribe it.)

Archived