DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Let the Lord of Chaos rule!!

Mazrim182

Hello all :D I started reading the WoT March last year and became hooked halfway through EoTW. I'm currently on my 2nd re-read of the series after spending a good amount of time on this site reading the speculation and theories. I just want to say a big thanks to Robert Jordan (r.i.p) for creating such an amazing mythos and thanks to Brandon for stepping up to fill in RJ's considerably large shoes so we can have the ending to such an amazing tale. I would also like to thank each and every one of the members and admins of this site for being so passionate and dedicated to the WoT and giving noobs like me even more to think on in between ToM and AMOL :D Looking forward to spending time here chatting to you guys. Thank you.

Hi Elgee, yeah I'm loving the site :D

I've not checked out the rp group yet but I definitely will in due time, I love roleplay, I'm currently running a savage worlds tabletop campaign and I also do Larp so methinks I'll get quite into it :D My current larp character is based on Taim lol

One would think you're a Mazrim Taim fan, heh? *grins*

If you're interested in RPing the ... darker side, shall we say, you should contact Liitha - she's in charge of that bunch.

What gave you that impression? :p I am indeed, I still get chills when I think of him uttering the "lord of Chaos" line :D I feel in my gut that he's going to pull a Snape in AMOL though or I suppose pulling a Verin would be more apt on these boards, lol

That line gave me the chills too! I swear the hair on the back of my neck stood up *shivers*

I'm not too sure about the Verin / Snape thing, though. To me he seems like a real nasty character.

Archived