DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The best of AMoL

Best of AMoL  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What event are you looking most forward to in AMoL?

• Prologue
    • Forsaken POV
    • Moiraine meeting
    • Field of Merillor
    • breaking the seals and start of Tarmon Gaidon
    • tarmon Gaidon (the actual fighting scenes)
    • the resolution of Tarmon Gaidon
    • possible Ogier Great Stump
    • Resolution of the series
    • Meeting of rand, perrin, mat, etc.
    • battle of Caemlyn
    • battle of black tower
    • deformed Aiel
    • appearance or something like that of the DO
    • Aviendha's viewing impact
    • Seanchean involvement and prophecies
    • Finding out who demandred is
    • answering of miscellaneous questions you are wondering about
    • the feeling of finishing the wheel of time
    • other (please specify)

I wanted to know which parts of AMoL people were really looking forward to so I started this. I'm sorry if i left anything important out, but I ran out of multiple choice options. Anyways, please respond, I am really curious. I personally am really looking forward to Tarmon Gaidon and the battles inside, I have a feeling that will be the most exciting. Anyways, knock yourselves out.

I've honestly come to the point where I'll just be glad when it's all done and finished. I've been waiting FOREVER on these books to be finished. (And I know that's really not RJ's fault either). These books, along with A Song Of Ice And Fire, have driven me to the decision that I will never, ever read another series before it's completed again. I'm impatient and cannot stand the waiting and not knowing what's going to happen. This board pacifies me somewhat, but we can speculate for years about the story. (How many years now?......I started in my 20's and am now 41 years old). That's half my life and I still haven't lost interest and want to know the end. If there are out-rigger novels (and I do hope for a few of those too) I won't feel such a desperate need to have the next book. They will just be filler and enjoyment for me.

Anyway, I may be in the minority, but I just really want it all done and over with. I've read and re-read my books to shreds, then bought them again and read those until they're in bad shape too!!!

I'm even luckier, only had to wait for AMoL. Even that is torture and i am on this constantly. I literally cannot even imagine having to wait for 20 years. That would be torture.

There's no way I can pick. The ta'veren trio meeting will be epic, as will be Rand dictating his terms at the FOM or Rand meeting Moiraine again or Lan at Tarwin's Gap, any Mat-Tuon scenes, everything related to TG etc.

Just gimme the book and I'll devour it in six hours.

Only once I've gotten that out of my system and have the patience for a slower more relaxed reread will I be able to tell what my favourite scene was.

Archived