DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Claire and I have read the WoT books a lot of times, but have never really taken part on DM before, despite being a member I kept reading some of the posts but not really contributing much. I guess I was just a little daunted in the beginning!

I am currently re-reading and am up to The Fires of Heaven. I think this is my 4th time reading book 5, although I loose track. I really love these books, it has been such a long time since I first read The Eye of The World and I have really enjoyed every re-read I have ever done. It is great to have such wonderful books that you can pick up and read and it feels like an old friend.

I am looking forward to taking part in DM more and hopefully checking out some of the Social Groups.

Claire

Welcome to Dragonmount! The forums can be daunting at first, but there's nothing we love more than more contributers :)

What Social groups do you think you'll be most active in? I can't wait to see you around :D

Hi and welcome to DM, Claire! Glad you now decided to be more active around here :)

Who are your favorite and least favorite characters?

I'm also looking forward seeing you in some of the groups :)

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions. I hope you'll like it here!!

Thanks Guys :)

Really happy to be here! Just applied for the White Tower Social Group so really looking forward to being more involved.

My favourite character is definitely Egwene, I especially like book 4 and 5 where you can see a definite change in Egwene as she becomes more mature and ready to become Aes Sedai. I particularly like her interaction with the Aeil Wise Ones. I also like Moiraine. While I really like most of the characters and can see all of their value I sometimes get a little frustrated with Elayne. I also like Perrin which means I sometimes also get frustrated with Faile as she tries to boss him around.

Sorry can really talk about characters for ages. I only have one friend who reads WoT and so I don't really get to discuss it with anyone!

Welcome to DM!

You said you can talk about ages but that's only a few lines. And don't worry about taking ages to talk about WoT. A lot of us come here because we have no one to talk to.

White Tower is a good place to start your journey into Social Groups. It was my first as well :smile: . And now I am an Aes Sedai, a Red. :wink:

Sorry can really talk about characters for ages. I only have one friend who reads WoT and so I don't really get to discuss it with anyone!

That's what we're good for here! Glad to see you're already making yourself at home and checking out the social groups, I was a member for about a year before I ventured into that area, and it really is a good way to meet awesome people and have quite a lot of fun.

Welcome again!!

Archived