DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ready or Not Here I Come!

Water_Weaver

Hi fellow Wheel of Time fans,

I have been a long time lurker on the forums and cannot wait to get involved in the community discussions. I love reading fantasy and stumbled upon Wheel of Time several years ago after having finished David Edding's Belgariad and Malorean. I love the world that Jordan so carefully created and breathed life into and still cannot fathom how he manage to populate a world with so many characters that are so believable and relatable to.

Water Weaver

Welcome to DM, Water weaver :)

I do hope we'll see you over at the RP side and / or Social Side too?

If you have any questions, just shoot - someone will be able to help you.

Hello and welcome to DM, Water Weaver! Great you decided to end that lurking, and joined :)

*nods* fantasy series are awesome, but WoT is the most awesome of them all, I think ^.^

Do you have a favorite character?

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions! I hope you'll like it here!!

Welcome Water Weaver! (Wow, that's a lot of "W"s!)

Glad you've taken the plunge -- DM is a great community, not only for the book discussion, but for all the other stuff that goes on around here. I lurked in the book discussion section for about a year before I ventured into the social groups, and wow, did I miss out. I've made some great new friends the last few months, and had a ton of fun.

Poke around some, and make sure to ask any questions you have. There are quite a few helpful types around these parts who'll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Archived