DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Everyone

Kaylahn

I used to come here all the time several years ago as Lotana, but I am now back as Kaylahn as you can see. Juat wanted to say hello to everyone old and new. I have read all of the books several times and I am just so happy to be back lol that is all.

Well people discuss the book and chat and some people roleplay. When I was here i roleplayed a little in White Tower and the Kin and The Band of the Red Hand. I also played a lot in fiddlesticks and just talked to others that enjoyed what I did.

Welcome I hope you enjoy it here as musch as I did.

Oh and I must say i was here when fiddlesticks began and I think i voted for that name.

Welcome back Kaylahn! Sounds like you already know your way around the place :biggrin:

I wonder how many folks remember you from when you were around before...

*whistles loudly* Hey Dice! Old Timer! Get in here!

Here's hoping things are as fun as you remember, or more so...

Hi and welcome to DM, both Kaylahn and Galad. Great that you found your way (back) to DM :)

Who are your favorite characters?

Galad, the chat doesn't work unless you have the premium account. In every board and of course on help board, there should be one or more pinned topics that tell you what the board is about etc. stuff.

Feel free to ask if you've got more questions! I hope you'll like it here!! :)

When i was here before I pasted as Lotana and still would if i could remember the password

Favorite characters are

Females,, Aviendha, Nynaeve, Verin. Moiraine, Graendal, and Birgitte

Males..Mat, Lan Thom, Rand, and Perrin

Archived