DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

FUDGE!!! I wrote something nice and then I accidently pressed the back button... FUDDGEDUGDUDUDEUFUGEUDUUGEUDEU!!!

That's nothing, Arez. Wait till you have this big WoT written out, with half a dozen quotes, and the whole post will take up two screens worth of scrolling, and you accidentally hit the back button. The profanity I spewed out when this happened nearly peeled the paint off my walls.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Key nearly stopped 3 deaths - she was really on the ball. She stopped Mynd's, then I think they were going to go for Kae on another night - but changed their mind at the last minute - and of course she would have protected Kae if she hadn't been killed herself.

That why I wrote that Yoda always knew where he needed to be. It was like Key was reading their minds lol.

*laughs* Thanks. Yeah, I was trying! I felt so pumped when I stopped Mynd. The irony of my death is that I waffled on who to protect that night. I knew that Kae was the cop, so obviously I should protect her, but I had an inkling they were going to go after me as Yoda is a big name and it would be assumed that he had some kind of power other than Jedi, imo. So I just let my fingers type lol, and it came out Kae. I should have gone with my gut GR!

'Grats mafia - you did a stellar job!

Loke made me laugh. Did anyone seriously not crack up laughing when he used the breakfast analogy on Mynd. And he read stupidly fast to catch up with the game to come in as back up also.

Him and Kae were great for stepping in like that. Losing players is really stressful.

Yeah, replacements did a great job!

Dude, yes. The breakfast analogy had me dying of laughter at work *g*. I had to close the door to my office because students were giving me the evil eye heh.

FUDGE!!! I wrote something nice and then I accidently pressed the back button... FUDDGEDUGDUDUDEUFUGEUDUUGEUDEU!!!

That's nothing, Arez. Wait till you have this big WoT written out, with half a dozen quotes, and the whole post will take up two screens worth of scrolling, and you accidentally hit the back button. The profanity I spewed out when this happened nearly peeled the paint off my walls.

Basel, I usually make sure I do big WoT's in Word (or, well, openoffice "writer") so that I DON'T do that *g*.

key you died for two reasons one Mynd outed everybody which meant i finally knew who you were a and 2 i figured that Yoda would be the best bet for the Doc and i KNEW someone was protecting ppl. I tried killing mynd and it didnt work. I kept trying to turn ani and it wouldnt work....again if not for mynd i wouldnt have figured nya out....tho i may have learnt a valuable lesson namely Go with your first joke vote instinct!!

tho its a good thing that i didnt get him early everytime i failed i got stronger i finished the game with a power left over AND i had used telepathy to mynd

I want to say thanks to my mafia brother from the other side MYND!!! without you i dont think we coulda done it!! We puposely kept you alive cause of all the stirring you were doing

• 9 months later...

Coming soon to a BT near you

That's right ... I'm finally going to run Indiana Jones after all this time.

But why have I bumped my previous game? Because I've heard whispers that DM and BT Mafia is going all inactive and quiet. And new people who join might think that is how you should play - but it really isn't.

Read the Sith game. It was Epic - but not because of the story (although I had lots of fun writing it) and not because I was the Mod.

It was Epic because of the players.

Each one of them fully involved, contributing and wanting to win. This is how Mafia should be. This is what I would really like in my next game.

Mafia is ALL about the players.

I hope you feel the same and want to play when it is time.

Oh ... And this is NOT a sign up Thread.

See you soon :smile:

• 1 year later...

Archived