DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

and not having seen the movies is almost sacrilegious and worthy of a vote!!

I'm not buying this. Mafia is mafia, you don't need to be familiar with the theme to understand the gameplay. I really enjoyed the Dr. Who Mafia game on MyndJack and I've never watched a single episode.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and not having seen the movies is almost sacrilegious and worthy of a vote!!

I'm not buying this. Mafia is mafia, you don't need to be familiar with the theme to understand the gameplay. I really enjoyed the Dr. Who Mafia game on MyndJack and I've never watched a single episode.

You don't know what you're missing. Not with the crappy new Dr. Who, but the originals with Tom Baker was epic.....

((Sorry Ithi, completely off topic. Least there both Sci-Fi... kinda.))

I had no idea that with one post I could start such a strong tangent. :blink:

You better stand back when there's a "Greatest Doctor of All Time" debate. Many a ruckus has been caused over this....

It is that time, after all. I'll go ahead and apologize again to EP ahead of time.

*pockets the Tahoe keys*

*sips a glass of tea*

What's on the agenda tonight, doll?

To destroy the Empire, restore order to the galaxy, and witness a girls brother kiss her not once, but twice?

It's D1, and I don't feel much to go on anywhere. For now, I will vote Dice for being the third on Nya; he may have been trying to start a bandwagon. It's the best I have until someone does something really suspicious.

*is confused because you're starting a bandwagon yourself*

It is that time, after all. I'll go ahead and apologize again to EP ahead of time.

*pockets the Tahoe keys*

*sips a glass of tea*

*pickpockets the keys and replaces them with keys to a brand new Q7*

It's D1, and I don't feel much to go on anywhere. For now, I will vote Dice for being the third on Nya; he may have been trying to start a bandwagon. It's the best I have until someone does something really suspicious.

*is confused because you're starting a bandwagon yourself*

*pockets the Tahoe keys*

*sips a glass of tea*

*pickpockets the keys and replaces them with keys to a brand new Q7*

You better be careful, Tress is no one to be messed with. Why ya think I keep her around? She's my Enforcer....

You better be careful, Tress is no one to be messed with. Why ya think I keep her around? She's my Enforcer....

And here I thought it was for my sparkling wit and my mesmerizing eyes.

Oh, right.

*holds hand out to Marsh expectantly*

Now.

Archived