DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sup

Crusher

k well first off id like to say hi to everyone and hope that i can be friends with evereyone

second is that im on THE FIRES OF HEAVEN in the whell of time sires so im just wonderin if i can get a headsup that there might be spoilers in these forums wich there probably are

hope i can get to know u guys

Guest Egwene

Hi Sheperd.... lucky you... still so much reading ahead of you.

Alys is right, you will find spoilers on every thread in the book section. However, if there is something you really want to discuss, you could put up a new topic and state 'no spoilers tFoH onwards' in the topic line. If someone has to look at that first to get into your thread, they should respect your wish.

However, you can practise you discussion skills in the general debates or just hang out on any of the other threads. You'll soon get to know people. There is also a new board coming which will have a lot of fun threads (some might call it spam threads... lol)

Go for it :wink:

thx for welcoming me

also i see that there are some organiztaion things in these im just wondering how to join

i was thinking of join thw WOLKIN but i just wwant to make sure of that the wolfkin are the people who are like Perrin right???

Archived