DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Evening All!

WinterTempest

Evening... or morning where ever you are.

So I'm new to this online stuff, but started reading the books about 3-4 years back. And am now re-reading them, simply because I though it would be a good idea.

Other than that there isn't much else to say. Feel free to talk.

Bleh...

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself - the more the merrier around here.

Re-reading is a GREAT idea! There is so much foreshadowing and detail in the WoT that you can't possibly pick up on during the first read, you'll always catch something that you missed or didn't understand fully when you read it again.

Definitely poke around the forums and check out everything Dragonmount has to offer - like Dice said, don't miss the Social Groups, there is quite a lot of fun to be had there and great people to meet. We're happy to help with any questions that come up, and would love the chance to talk to you more, so feel free to come back to this thread and chat if you want!

Have fun!

Evening... or morning where ever you are.

So I'm new to this online stuff, but started reading the books about 3-4 years back. And am now re-reading them, simply because I though it would be a good idea.

Other than that there isn't much else to say. Feel free to talk.

Bleh...

I'm very new! I just discovered them last year and am re-reading as well. Have you had a chance to look around? What interests you the most about WoT?

Ok, so...

Thanks you all for the welcome!

My main reason for joining is because I love the books yet no one else I know does, and I knew that this site was here for some time, so I decided to join. Hopefully, I'll get a few good discussions and friends out of it.

I don’t really have a favourite or least favourite character/characters, I seem to enjoy reading about them all equally. Whether it be Rand chasing Forsaken or Elayne and Nynaeve hunting down black ajah.

I also came alone for the many theories not only on how the whole series is going to end, but also on certain characters and events. There are so many possibilities, yet seems to be a main theme of the entire series.

So there, I’ll be certain to stick around, so you might see me typing around elsewhere…

Archived