DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Soulcalibur Fans?

Draven

• 1 month later...

He is cool. His moves are completely different in SC3, though. He's become an entirely new character. Siegfried is the one who retained his moves in 2, but in a weaker way. He still my SC3 character, though. Keep on playin', dude!

SC 3 is only out on PS2 right? Is it worth getting? I'm thinking about picking it up' date=' but I want to make sure that, ya know, it's as good as SC 2 at least.[/quote']

Yeah, it's still worth getting, though, I find SC2 to be better. It's more advisable that you just play the AE version, though instead of the console version, since there are glitches in the latter, and you won't get to fight a lot of people. The significant changes in SC3 are: the unblockable moves are now faster, so you could use them more often; and the "advantage factor" is more

emphasized, so a blocked attack is now a greater disadvantage to the attacker. Go to soulcalibur.com, dude. I'm registered there as Kiliti.

Taki is my main character in 2, Mudrover, and you won't believe the things I could do with her! :twisted: Too bad Namco made her a wuss in SC3...

Sorry if I sound like a noob lol, but what do you mean, "the AE version"? Hmm, it seems like an awesome game. I might just have to pick that one up. Alright, I'll go check out the website and see what's up over there. Taki? Refresh my memory, but what character was she? What weapons did she use? The name rings a bell, but I can't place the face.

i have not seen SC3 in the belgian shops yet ... :cry:

but in the 2, nightmare kicks a$$

even if sometimes i play with cassandra *shame on me* LOL i dunno why but i made my best survival results with her

Archived