DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Total War

Arez Al'Loke

So my fellow DM'ers.. Do any of you play Total war?! And if so, which one?

For you non-players, if you like strategy-games, then you should definatly get into this franchise!!

The units do actually fight like this in the game, It's bloody insane!

My favorites; Total war Shogun 2 Fall of the samurai > Rome total war barbarian invasion > Medieval 2 Total war > Napoleon Total war

I've been a fan of the Total War series for a long time. Started with the first Medieval, and I think that might still be my favourite one (good AI). I haven't tried Napoleon or Fall of the Samurai. I'm terrible at Shogun 2, though. Started a hard campaign, which is what I usually do, but I got stomped. I was even playing as one of the easy factions. Don't know what I did wrong, and I haven't had time to try another campaign.

Fall of the samurai is even harder O_o... It has been awhile since I played "Shogun 2" but I think tha you're supposed to try and take over another region by round 2 =P then just get up your income, build a huge army, and start stomping =P Oh and, a spy is vital to have aswell!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Medieval 2 Total War is easily the best Total War game. Not because it was the best game CA has made out the gate, but because it has an absolutely staggering mod community. (Third Age Total War, Stainless Steel, Broken Crescent and hopefully soon Europa Barbarorum 2)

Archived