DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Suvudu Cage Match!

Red2111

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly guys. There's no chance Moraine could win against Rake. I'm just as much the adoring,.worshipping fan of WoT as everyone else on our forum, but its just impossible.

Anyway. I'm curious. How many of you are familiar with Anomander Rake? And by that I mean truly know his character, having read at least through Toll the Hounds, book 8. You don't really get a true understanding of him until the end of Toll the Hounds.

So I guess I'm wondering if there's ANYONE whos read both series and still thinks Moraine can win. Also see my new thread on this battle.

GOTO: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/69563-the-fall-of-the-son-of-darkness/

Honestly guys. There's no chance Moraine could win against Rake. I'm just as much the adoring,.worshipping fan of WoT as everyone else on our forum, but its just impossible.

Anyway. I'm curious. How many of you are familiar with Anomander Rake? And by that I mean truly know his character, having read at least through Toll the Hounds, book 8. You don't really get a true understanding of him until the end of Toll the Hounds.

So I guess I'm wondering if there's ANYONE whos read both series and still thinks Moraine can win. Also see my new thread on this battle.

Agreed, I voted Rake. Moiraine is a cool character but Rake is better in just about every aspect.

WELL TO BAD FOR YOU MOIRAINE WINS! :P

*shrugs* These competitions are just a contest of what book has the most fans anyway. 99% of the voters will vote for any character they recognize, regardless of what character is actually better, which is the reason why WoT and ASOIAF characters do so well in it every year.

WELL TO BAD FOR YOU MOIRAINE WINS! :P

*shrugs* These competitions are just a contest of what book has the most fans anyway. 99% of the voters will vote for any character they recognize, regardless of what character is actually better, which is the reason why WoT and ASOIAF characters do so well in it every year.

I guess its fair. Quick Ben, another Malazan, won last year. Beating Vin from Mistborn in the finals. They didnt want Malazan to win two years running. But they also shouldnt have even entered Rake into the battle at all. They should have stepped it down to Khalam or Karsa Oslong.

Archived