DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WT/Warder Pet Picture Thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird thing: a few weeks ago, my boss (who lives a few streets away from me, and on the other side of the shopping complex where our office is) had a cat arrive at their doorstep, demanding to be let in. They fed it, it slept with them for the night, then left the next morning and didn't come back. Last week (3 weeks later), a cat does the same with us. The next night, the cat is back by them! We drive round to her place to go check, and it's the same cat! A few days later he's back by us again, and now he seems to have settled in permanently.

• 2 months later...

I'm very proud...vain? XD... about my horses, so when I realised I haven't posted pics of the new arrival here, means a flood of photos is incoming NOW :P

Meet baby Pronto[saurus], teh very cuddly, uber-friendly and very rapidly growing O.o three-week old foal!

SANY0102.jpg

SANY0099.jpg

With mommy:

SANY0108.jpg

SANY0095-Copy.jpg

His daddy quite likes chasing him around...

Untitled4.jpg

Luckily Brandy's very watchful and always there right away to teach Pix a lesson or two :myrddraal:

Untitled-2.jpg

And he isn't slow either :)

Untitled2.jpg

But just this morning I saw the Baby walk up to Picco lying down and they played a bit, so they're great buds really :D

And one more pic of my stallion Picco:

SANY0131.jpg

AMGISOPROUD I've just finished his training/started riding him daily a couple of months ago, and we're galloping bit-less and going for rides and I can hop on without a halter and he is sososos awesome and yes I way too obessed with this horsie. With all of them really :wub::rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived