DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WT/Warder Pet Picture Thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not technically mine yet, and we're still debating getting it, but I've fallen in love with this little kitty. My sister in law took one of my cat's kittens from her first litter, and now that kitten has had a litter of its own, so she is giving up first dibs on one of the grandbabies. My own cat had an accident in November of the year before last, so I think we're ready for another cat, but we're also sort of gotten used to a house with out a cat. So we're still on the fence. But then my sister in law sent me this picture from her phone, and has dragged me to house to snuggle the thing. So I think we may take her home.

Anywho I'm rambling again, so here's the pic:

kitty.jpg

Try this’n for size! :biggrin:

My dearest friend Brenda (but I don’t care much for that name so I call her Brandy and besides, she’s that colour) :biggrin: She’s a gentle giant, a really sweet gal around 15.3 hands, around 18-yr-old old full Clydesdale. I learnt riding the hard way on her- fell off several times because she was semi-wild again when I started having an interested in horses. The bestest thing about her is she puts her neck over me – like mares would do with her foals :wub: She’s such a solid, strong block of a horse, I feel really safe with her, and we’ve formed a strong bond over the years. Love my plodding cuddly warhorse.

Sometimes she gets to pull firewood out of the forest, she really loves working in harness and is a total pro :cool:

Btw I’m pretty sure she’s in foal to Pix, so SQUUUEEEEEEE!!!!!

P4030049.jpg

P4030070.jpg

Well there's no farriers out here :dry: and I don't know much about pregnant horses, so the only way is just to wait and see. There are certain signs, and when the experienced horse stud lady who I bought Pix off visited, she did say she thought Brandy looked very preggers.

Yeah, I am ALMOST CERTAIN she is. XD :tongue:Or she could just be reeeeaaally fat She's preggers. *determinednodnod*

Try this’n for size! :biggrin:

My dearest friend Brenda (but I don’t care much for that name so I call her Brandy and besides, she’s that colour) :biggrin: She’s a gentle giant, a really sweet gal around 15.3 hands, around 18-yr-old old full Clydesdale. I learnt riding the hard way on her- fell off several times because she was semi-wild again when I started having an interested in horses. The bestest thing about her is she puts her neck over me – like mares would do with her foals :wub: She’s such a solid, strong block of a horse, I feel really safe with her, and we’ve formed a strong bond over the years. Love my plodding cuddly warhorse.

Sometimes she gets to pull firewood out of the forest, she really loves working in harness and is a total pro :cool:

Btw I’m pretty sure she’s in foal to Pix, so SQUUUEEEEEEE!!!!!

P4030049.jpg

P4030070.jpg

Oh Nyanna! She's beautiful! She would make an excellent Budweiser horse :biggrin:

My dog :smile: Try to catch her! :laugh:

razvorot-net.jpg

popa-net.jpg

But most of the time she looks like this :laugh:

v-spyachke.jpg

Wow, Kukasö that's a big dog! Very pretty!

Here's my kitty Trify (short for Triforce if you're wondering) and his sister Tiger. :)

downsized_0507011245.jpg

Aww! Leala, my kitty loves to lay on paper too lmao!

She has the most beautiful face and eyes! Her hooves seem a bit on the dry side, though.

Yeah, hoof cracks are a bit of a recurring affliction to lots of Clydies in NZ. No idea where that comes from, since we have swamps and everything, it's pretty wet here. When we got her 8 years ago her hooves were almost split in 3 parts :((( I have to trim them every two weeks, clean them every day, and put hoof oil on once in a while. We got rid of the hoof rot only last year, twas really bad. At least it doesn't seem to be infectious and Pix hasn't got it :S

What a beautiful doggy Kukaso!!! Haha I looks like she loves snow! My brother's dog is a greyhound/lab mix and he also goes crazy sprinting around sometimes :laugh:

Sooo cute Leala! We've never had a cat but I really wanna kitten one day!! :biggrin:

My Bud Skip, and yes he always looks like this. The puppies I have seen here are some cute little tyrants... WE did breed him a few times, if you would like to see those give me a hollar

167058_181855985167576_100000295268695_613140_829067_n.jpg

Due to problems I had no choice but to remove spoiler box, not sure that will help.

I've had twelve rats in total.

Ker-fluffles , Artemisia, Jiffy-Pop, Shamu, Thelonius, Telegram Sam, Lucretia, Phronesis, Lester, and Oswald Spengler are all no longer with me.

Diotima and Echolalia are my current pair. I wanted to name them Pellinor and Glatisant but it didn't seem right.

Rats suffer any number of maladies and disorders in their brief lives of three years. They are prone to respiratory infections and they get tumors like teenagers get acne. I try to give them the best lives a rat could want - just in case anyone is wondering why the list of deceased is so long.

And extra kudos to anyone who guesses where any rat name comes from.

Pellinor.... As in with Maerad?

Heart, have you tried putting some of you bunnies droppings in the litter tray? That's how we trained our house bunny and also, putting the litter tray where they mostly do their droppings can also help... just incase you hadn't already tried it! :laugh:

I don't have any digital photos of my buns, I've had around 25, which is including 2 litters... I don't have any now though... mum won't let me get another one :dry:

Heart, have you tried putting some of you bunnies droppings in the litter tray? That's how we trained our house bunny and also, putting the litter tray where they mostly do their droppings can also help... just incase you hadn't already tried it! :laugh:

I don't have any digital photos of my buns, I've had around 25, which is including 2 litters... I don't have any now though... mum won't let me get another one :dry:

1) Yes we did try that

2) they poop absolutely everywhere

Archived