DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Total war

Arez Al'Loke

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While Ive enjoyed all the later titles (especially Empire for its deep economic system and FOTS for all the new features it brought) I have to say that the best game in the series remains M2TW, especially with the phenomonal support from the modding community. (Stainless Steel and Third Age Total War come to mind)

I'm a huge Rome Total War fan! The sheer quantity and quality of the mods made for it is amazing. Cant wait for Rome 2!

I doubt you'll see it any time soon. Fall of the Samurai is clearly preparation for some sort of 1800's TW game. Best case scenario we get Victoria: Total War, worst case scenario we get a Total War game about the American Civil War.

I'm a huge Rome Total War fan! The sheer quantity and quality of the mods made for it is amazing. Cant wait for Rome 2!

I doubt you'll see it any time soon. Fall of the Samurai is clearly preparation for some sort of 1800's TW game. Best case scenario we get Victoria: Total War, worst case scenario we get a Total War game about the American Civil War.

Hope you're wrong there with your assessment. I haven't bought a Total War game since MTW2, partly because my PC is outdated, but also because time periods later than the Middle ages don't hold my interest as much. However, RTW2 will certainly make me invest in a new PC, just hope I won't have to wait too long.

Hope you're wrong there with your assessment. I haven't bought a Total War game since MTW2, partly because my PC is outdated, but also because time periods later than the Middle ages don't hold my interest as much. However, RTW2 will certainly make me invest in a new PC, just hope I won't have to wait too long.

Trust me, I would like a Rome 2 as well. But it's not going to happen any time soon. Expect at least one more TW game (if not two) before we see another sequel.

what would be so bad about a tw game set in the time period of the civil war? there were many other things going on in this time as well, the french conquest of mexico comes to mind right off the top of my head, and a short time later the franco prussian war. taking the kind of timeline that we offten seem to get in these it could even encompass the bor war and maby even ww1. would be relly intrested on how they would handle tanks.

• 1 month later...

Archived