DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

where did Ashamen came from

muddasssir

This question has always bothered me how did they knew where to come to rescue Rand at Dumai's well. Has RJ or anyone else ever explained it in books or in an interview? I have never come across any explanation whatsoever. I mean that only chosen have shown a propensity for finding the taveren at will. that is why I always thought that Taim was Demodred but I have never seen any explanation can someone elaborate?

This question has always bothered me how did they knew where to come to rescue Rand at Dumai's well. Has RJ or anyone else ever explained it in books or in an interview? I have never come across any explanation whatsoever. I mean that only chosen have shown a propensity for finding the taveren at will. that is why I always thought that Taim was Demodred but I have never seen any explanation can someone elaborate?

Interview: Jun 16th, 1995

East of the Sun Con - Karl-Johan Norén (Paraphrased)

Robert Jordan

On the Asha'man finding Rand in Lord of Chaos, he said that they knew where Rand was. How they did know he began with the following words: "Mazrim Taim is a paranoid S.O.B." [exact quote!]. When finding out of the disappearance of Rand, and a large bunch of Aiel from Cairhien, he followed the route from Cairhien towards Tar Valon by Traveling, until he encountered Elaida's Aes Sedai. From there, he brought in the Asha'man.

Archived