DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

blood on the rocks of shayol ghul

Narg

could blood refer to rands twins? or the aiel just saying blood doesnt nececarly mean literaly rands blood. says sumthing bout red on black 2 eh that could be th seancan red and "black" armor. prophecies are twisty and so is jordan i just dont think that anything in the prophecies of the dragon in literal

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't have an idea what any of the prophecy stuff means.

I did have an idea a while back, when I first heard about the Rand-Moridin-body-switch theory. I thought that maybe the "red on black, the dragons blood stains the rocks of shayol ghul" was talking about Moridin's red and black clothing, and that the "red on black" was refering to the switch.

this just came to me;ok so the aiel are the people of the dragon, and also he is related to them. through blood, i.e the aiel are of the dragons blood. therefore the aiel are the 'blood' on the rocks. also if they had like a last stand for the aiel kinda thing because rand sends them there to fill vitally important breech in some defence there, then the bit about the remnant of a remnant and the the dragon destroying them would also come to pass. hmmm.

rand don have 2 die. u may have noticed this too but no main characters have died yet no matter how much they should have. lan should have when morian "died" moirione should have, thom should have. the sloset thing to a main character than dies is either the forsaken or naleson. NALESON freakin minor charcter is the mainest character to die. this is my reasoning that rand wont die, RJ simply cannot let him.

Anarion Star-Dragon: You forget Min's viewing of Rand. Two men facing each other, and melding together as one. She said she thinks it means that one of the two will die. One description of the man that was not Rand sounds extremely similar to Lews Therin.

I think the key word here is thinks. She's probably going on previous experience with her visions (and life in general i guess...). Two men melding together as one is a new concept, so she probably wouldn't even consider that they could coexist in the same body. It's just too far fetched, even for someone that has viewings.

rand don have 2 die. u may have noticed this too but no main characters have died yet no matter how much they should have. lan should have when morian "died" moirione should have' date=' thom should have. the sloset thing to a main character than dies is either the forsaken or naleson. NALESON freakin minor charcter is the mainest character to die. this is my reasoning that rand wont die, RJ simply cannot let him.[/quote']

Dude...I'm not picky, but moirione and naleson? Ahhh its killing me man.

On topic, I'd love to see Elayne die.

not galag or gawyn i cant see the whitecloaks in the last battle i mean if you defend you town from trollocs your a darkfriend so you must be the darkone himself if you fight the last battle. gawyn hates rand and he will become a DF before he helps him.

I think that everyone is looking too far on this one. It just sais Rand's blood will be said on the slopes of a mountain.

The old wounds can't be healed and they start itching etc. from the minute he starts fighting someone, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd bleed on Tarmon Gai'don. And at least part of that fight should go on on Shayol Gual (sp?).

not galad or gawyn i cant see the whitecloaks in the last battle i mean if you defend you town from trollocs your a darkfriend so you must be the darkone himself if you fight the last battle. gawyn hates rand and he will become a DF before he helps him.

After Galad becomes a "blade master" for killing the white cloak leader, starts with a V, but cant remember off the top of my head, his followers leave to find Rand in order to fght at TG becuase he knows the truth, and elayne and gawyn will hear from him at some point and know its true becuase Galad cant lie

And as far as the blood on the rocks goes, I think it will refer to his old wounds, or just being at the battle field becuase he always gets injured, it never says alot or a little, so maybe all it needs is one drop of the "dragons" blood.

Archived