DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

silly question

ballfire23

I just wonder if it would be cool or if it would spoil anything if the series includes a dragon at the final match like the dreadlords final and most vissious weapon or if the sides of lights learn the existence of a kind hearted dragons,

since the word dragon is used alot in the books, the animal dragon is pictured on flags, banners, tattoos, car'a'carns arms, swords,

would it be strange if dragons could exists for real in tWoT world, the closest would be To'Raken who are more Wyvern like animals,

what if the Dark One is a Dragon :wheel:

I just wonder if it would be cool or if it would spoil anything if the series includes a dragon at the final match like the dreadlords final and most vissious weapon or if the sides of lights learn the existence of a kind hearted dragons,

since the word dragon is used alot in the books, the animal dragon is pictured on flags, banners, tattoos, car'a'carns arms, swords,

would it be strange if dragons could exists for real in tWoT world, the closest would be To'Raken who are more Wyvern like animals,

what if the Dark One is a Dragon :wheel:

RJ did say once that there are no dragons in WOT except for the title given to Rand.

I sometimes imagined Rand conforting the Dark One - with the vision of the light and darkness - (something similiar to Dragon Ball Z) where Rand will call out for help and that the people following him (the Light) give him the energy to defeat/seal the Dark One :)

I sometimes imagined Rand conforting the Dark One - with the vision of the light and darkness - (something similiar to Dragon Ball Z) where Rand will call out for help and that the people following him (the Light) give him the energy to defeat/seal the Dark One :)

...comparing WoT to Dragonball....I can't un-think that. Light help me, WHY CANT I UN-THINK THAT??!

...comparing WoT to Dragonball....I can't un-think that. Light help me, WHY CANT I UN-THINK THAT??!

Oh come on. You just know Rand's gonna beat the DO by standing perfectly still with his hands stretched to the sky for four solid chapters, while everyone else, especially Rand's enemies, gloat and brag about how great they are despite being easily defeated by a scrub, or if they're good guys, worry about whether whatever they're doing is gonna be enough, evacuate to a safe distance or run in to help. And "Kame'ha meha" will turn out to be Old Tongue meaning "never finish anything you can pointlessly drag out for dramatic effect, or more money." A rich language, that Old Tongue.

Archived