DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

the dancing cartman

valic

ok so i was wondering when rand and mat are at the dancing cartman and are traped by gode and other darkfriends are waiting outside ,ligthning stirkes the window ,was this rand using the one power for the first time?thanks for any info on this

It was actually his third time using the Power. First time he managed to heal Bella during the escape from Emond's Field. Second time he used the Power to swing a mast on Domon's ship to knock a trolloc off.

I would add that you can tell his uses of the Power by his subsequent illness; Moiraine explained the process to Nynaeve. Indeed, the scene where Mili Skane almost killed Mat is an example of the kind of illness Rand suffers after channeling.

Moiraine - actually states later in the book - it was Rand that boosted or replenished Bella (as Bella was not hurt thats why I didn't say healed)

Healing doesn't just mean the removal of wounds. It refers to a class of weaves that perform general healing tasks on a given body. Purging exhaustion is an example of Healing.

Archived