DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What to do now?

Guest riderforlife13

Guest riderforlife13

I picked up the 1st book in this series back in June 2011. Over about 8 months I've been immersed in these books and loved almost every minute of it. Now that I have to wait for book 14 I picked up another book last night but it was strange not reading WOT!

I've stayed away from all forums until I was done because I don't like spoilers, so I'm glad that I can now read and discuss other peoples ideas about the books. It's been a fun 8 months!

I picked up the 1st book in this series back in June 2011. Over about 8 months I've been immersed in these books and loved almost every minute of it. Now that I have to wait for book 14 I picked up another book last night but it was strange not reading WOT!

I've stayed away from all forums until I was done because I don't like spoilers, so I'm glad that I can now read and discuss other peoples ideas about the books. It's been a fun 8 months!

" You come to DM and find support in discussing every minute detail and rereading sections over and over again finding hints and putting theories together till you never sleep again. You also take a few days off of reading to try and digest the awesomeness that you just finished and where the story is now.

Then like a heroin addict who needs a hit you start the reread in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

" You come to DM and find support in discussing every minute detail and rereading sections over and over again finding hints and putting theories together till you never sleep again. You also take a few days off of reading to try and digest the awesomeness that you just finished and where the story is now.

Then like a heroin addict who needs a hit you start the reread in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

Yep, that :biggrin:

Also, you join DM's Social Groups (or even Role Playing Groups!) to while away the time in between re-reads.

Archived