DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Intro on myself, Silverspike

Encieno

Hi Everyone, I am new to the community. Was introduced to "The Wheel of Time" by a co-worker last summer and very much enjoyed the books. So much so that I read all thirteen books having finished the last book yesterday and may have to reread them from the begining but very slowly.

Favorite book would be 'New Spring'. With Gitara's foretelling of the Dragon's rebirth and her sudden demise sending Moiraine and Siuan on their epic search for him helps to put background to the rest of the series.

As I said in a different post it is difficult to select just one one character, but perhaps I'll go with Perrin here because he likes to puzzle things out and not be rash if he can help it. Also that you can see how he matures thru the series becoming a little wiser and tolerant.

Thankyou Pankhuri, well one of the things when reading the first time thru the series is the horror, terror or revulsion I feel that the main characters endure at times that almost seem to defile morales. ie. when Egwene is captured and collared by the Seanchan :nynaeve::seanchan:

Archived