DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How did I end up here?

Crossouw

Hi Everybody.

I have just finished TPoD, when I realized that I need to start preparing to say goodbye to all of " my friend", who's life I have shared over the last few months.

Only five books to go! I'M NOT READY!

So, thinking there must be some :tongue: people who love WoT just like me? That's when I contacted my friend Google.

That's when I found surprise on surprise:

A big community of WoT lovers!

Then I saw the RP community! I'm not a good enough writer to join a RP and English is also my second language, but I can visit the RPs when the withdraw for WoT gets too much.

But the best was yet to come! The wonderful news! There is one more book to come! Oh, the joy! Oh, the joy!

And that's how I ended up here....

Thank you for the welcome.

I was introduced to the books by a friend who knew I love fantasy. The first few chapters of the first book a found a little hard, cause I'm not very good with names and I just didn't know who I should try to remember. But by the end of the first book I was hooked.

WoT has something for everybody: action, suspense, romance...all in one.

Thank you for the welcome.

I was introduced to the books by a friend who knew I love fantasy. The first few chapters of the first book a found a little hard, cause I'm not very good with names and I just didn't know who I should try to remember. But by the end of the first book I was hooked.

WoT has something for everybody: action, suspense, romance...all in one.

I totally agree. I was introduced to the series in my Book Club by another member. I told everyone to go past the first 3 chapters and then they would be hooked.

Thanks Pankhuri .

My first language is English, spelling is my biggest problem :rolleyes:

I read WoT in English. In how many languages are the book available?

I see you have been a member for two years now, do you RP?

Ryrin, how many of your book club finished all the book?

Thanks Pankhuri .

My first language is English, spelling is my biggest problem :rolleyes:

I read WoT in English. In how many languages are the book available?

I see you have been a member for two years now, do you RP?

Ryrin, how many of your book club finished all the book?

I joined White Tower RP but I haven't done any actual roleplaying. I am more active on Social Group side.

I don't know how many languages WoT is available for certain but wot wikia says Wheel of Time is translated into twelve languages.

Spellings are little devils.

Archived