DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sanderson fan here

Ironeyes

Hi. I'm a fan of Brandon Sanderson and was introduced to Wheel of Time through him. I of course loved the series, and I can't wait to read the end. I've been posting on 17th Shard (same display name) and found a link here. Thought I'd check it out.

Hah! I saw your title and thought "I wonder if that's the same person on 17S"...

<-- Also Songstress on 17th Shard

Welcome to DM! The official welcoming committee should be along shortly. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask! :biggrin:

Hello! I ordered one of Sanderson's books and haven't had time, as of yet to read it. Do you find any differences between his writing style for WoT and his own books?

Welcome to DM!I have wanted to read Brandon Sanderson's books but can't find any in the library. Do you think you would like it as much here as on 17 Shard?If you have nay problems, just ask!

Well, 17th Shard is somewhat more dynamic, since there's more material to discuss and more mysteries to explore, but I think I'll like it here too.

Hello! I ordered one of Sanderson's books and haven't had time, as of yet to read it. Do you find any differences between his writing style for WoT and his own books?

I actually haven't managed to read his WoT books. I have every published book EXCEPT the 10th, so I'm stuck. I'll get there eventually.

Archived