DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ASILF

Elan Tedronai

I know most of these woman are 300 years old but apart from the obvious ones like the super girls who would receive your attention?

I am going to say Cadsuane. I can't put my finger on it. There's something about her. I dunno. There's a hint of dominatrix thing going for her

PG-13 people. The thread title alone is stretching that. Go any further and I'll shut it down.

Also if anyone is wondering what Randsc is referring to, it has been deleted. Dragonmount neither permits nor condones jokes about rape.

PG-13 people. The thread title alone is stretching that. Go any further and I'll shut it down.

Also if anyone is wondering what Randsc is referring to, it has been deleted. Dragonmount neither permits nor condones jokes about rape.

How about r***play? lol...

Anyhows back on topic.

Siuan I think, but only the Siuan after her removal from office. Pevara I always liked too. Other then those two... I dk.

If you look at the Asha´man... Logain is a given, and Narishma I think =)

Anyway, you're all missing an important point. Jolene is a minx.

Oh, I forgot about her. Sigh, it´s been too long since I´ve read WoT. Need to do a reread...in awhile when all my other books are finished.

Mazrim Taim.. if he wasn´t so crazy, lol.

Your post explains so much.

here comes our very own resident psychoanalyst

Pevara. Unless I'm confusing her with someone else.

good choice. she's got 'dont **** with me attitude' Highly intoxicating attitude in a woman :p

No love for Moiraine? Also Alanna, moral reprehensibility aside, but who cares about that in this scenario, right?

Alanna? you've got to be kidding me. Yeah she's beautiful but is abit too open. If you know what i mean

No love for Moiraine? Also Alanna, moral reprehensibility aside, but who cares about that in this scenario, right?

Alanna? you've got to be kidding me. Yeah she's beautiful but is abit too open. If you know what i mean

Please, you'd do it in a heartbeat and then brag about it.

As long as you're living dangerously, might as well make it a Red, non-DF though. Toveine is a Domani so that could be interesting.

Why did you erase my comment and chastize me alone and not the entire thread?....and then asume I'm a rapist..Very disapointed...

Why did you erase my comment and chastize me alone and not the entire thread?....and then asume I'm a rapist..Very disapointed...

Because you made the rape joke. Or did you miss that ever-so-subtle aspect of the scene in 300 you alluded to?

Because you made the rape joke. Or did you miss that ever-so-subtle aspect of the scene in 300 you alluded to?

Thats what it was.. A joke!. Or did you miss the ever-so-clever title of this thread?

Thats what it was.. A joke!. Or did you miss the ever-so-clever title of this thread?

And jokes about that suject matter are unwelcome. What's hard to understand? None of the rest of us violated that rule, so the rest of our posts weren't removed. Simple.

There's nothing wrong with the topic, in fact I've seen much more .. uhm.. explicit topics discussed in a civilized and humorous way :tongue:. But it does also invite some jokes/comments that can be interpreted in a bad way. And there were more than just one of those to be honest. Not that I necessarily want to judge those comments, I doubt anyone had sinister intentions, but the poster above has a point that he was not the only one going there. 

Anyway, I don't envy the job of the mods when it comes to sensitives issues, drawing lines is not a fun job, I've policed other sites so I have some experience with it.

Maybe Corele, too. I kind of like her joking attitude.

I love RJ's description when we first meet her. I liked her instantly. Seems like a fun girl.

Before Merana could ask again, the door opened and Bera and Kiruna were herded in by Corele Hovian, a boyishly slim Yellow with thick black eyebrows and a mass of raven hair that gave her something of a wild appearance no matter how neatly she dressed, and she always dressed for a country dance, with masses of embroidery on her sleeves and bodice and up the sides of her skirts. There was barely room to move, with so many people in this confined space. Corele never failed to seem amused, whatever happened, but now she wore a wide smile somewhere between disbelief and outright laughter.

There's nothing wrong with the topic, in fact I've seen much more .. uhm.. explicit topics discussed in a civilized and humorous way :tongue:. But it does also invite some jokes/comments that can be interpreted in a bad way. And there were more than just one of those to be honest. Not that I necessarily want to judge those comments, I doubt anyone had sinister intentions, but the poster above has a point that he was not the only one going there. 

Anyway, I don't envy the job of the mods when it comes to sensitives issues, drawing lines is not a fun job, I've policed other sites so I have some experience with it.

Abit off-topic but still... Is this an PG-13 forum?.. nvm I read the CoC..no obscene, profane, sexually oriented stuff... how... boring lol.

Mmm, depending on the mood I would have to go with Egwene or Moiraine. The first because sometimes arrogance and anger are a good combo, especially in with a backdrop of some rhythmic drums. The second cause I have a soft spot there. Also, if it count, Mistress Anan.

edit: Perhaps exchange Elayne with Egwene, I like blonde hair and she's a queen

I think Tarna defined the attraction/ issues for any "normal" who finds AS interesting.

Most folks are wary of sleeping with somebody who can flame them to a crisp.

Some might find it an alluring prospect.

OTOH most folks would also find it tough to refuse an invitation from somebody who can express her displeasure very forcibly if she's scorned.

Archived