DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi, I'm new to this

Brandie

Greetings,

My name is Brandie and I am in love with the Wheel of Time series. The world that Robert Jordan created is a world I would love to live in. If I lived in that world, I would love to be an Aes Sedai (of the Green Ajah), but if I couldn't channel then I would totally be a Maiden of the Spear. I listened to the audiobooks so I'm not so great at all of the spellings but I will try to get it right. I've never been on a site like this before and don't really know what to do but I have been following the site for a while now and am looking forward to conversing with others who are as crazy about this series as I am :D

May you always find water and shade,

Brandie

Hi!!!! :D

So glad to meet you, I'm Froggy. What parts of the site do you think you'll be on the most? And who are your favorite characters? From your post I'm thinking I'll run into you most on the Aiel and White Tower boards... Will you be active in the social groups or role playing? Or will you be talking about book theories on the discussion boards? Sorry I'm asking so many questions...

It would be great to live in that world... I would also be a green sedai.. I think I might even bond an armies worth of men and then hide somewhere during the last battle so that all of the men can fight better but it might back fire once they start dying and i start feeling it and getting upset and it spreads through the bond to all the men O.o

I remember when I joined my first forum. It was super daunting! I didn't know what to do, how to behave or anything really :tongue: Until a nice member that was also from SA snapped me up and showed me the ropes.

While I wouldn't be a Green, but rather Blue (so people always tell me :tongue: ) I would still love to be in that world too!

Ff you need any help at all, or want to chat, or whatever, feel free to PM (Private message) me! You can do that by clicking the little white envelope that you can see under my avatar (image on the left :biggrin: )

Now see, this is the beauty of DM: you can pretend to be an Aes Sedai AND a Maiden. Heck, you can even make like an Ogier :biggrin:

Just ask Tynaal - she'll tell you all about it *grins*

Greetings,

My name is Brandie and I am in love with the Wheel of Time series. The world that Robert Jordan created is a world I would love to live in. If I lived in that world, I would love to be an Aes Sedai (of the Green Ajah), but if I couldn't channel then I would totally be a Maiden of the Spear. I listened to the audiobooks so I'm not so great at all of the spellings but I will try to get it right. I've never been on a site like this before and don't really know what to do but I have been following the site for a while now and am looking forward to conversing with others who are as crazy about this series as I am :D

Brandie

Welcome Brandie! I would merge my life into the Pattern if I could too. RJ created an amazing world. Don't worry about the spelling thing. Explore, take your class and you will soon feel at home. :egwene:

I don't think I would be a Green, i would rather be a Brown. I keep hiding myself in books. But I am happy being a Red.

I think Social Groups would be the best place for you. You can be a Aes Sedai in White Tower and a Maiden of Spear in Aiel. I am in both and both are really interesting. You can check that out.

Welcome to DM!

Hi!!!! :D

So glad to meet you, I'm Froggy. What parts of the site do you think you'll be on the most? And who are your favorite characters? From your post I'm thinking I'll run into you most on the Aiel and White Tower boards... Will you be active in the social groups or role playing? Or will you be talking about book theories on the discussion boards? Sorry I'm asking so many questions...

It would be great to live in that world... I would also be a green sedai.. I think I might even bond an armies worth of men and then hide somewhere during the last battle so that all of the men can fight better but it might back fire once they start dying and i start feeling it and getting upset and it spreads through the bond to all the men O.o

Nice to meet you Froggy :) I really enjoy the fan art on here, I've been working on a couple pieces myself so maybe I'll be posting some things there soon. I just applied for the White Tower so I'm looking forward to checking that out. I really like talking about the book theories as well :P so I guess I'll be bouncing around a bit. I couldn't imagine having that many men in my head lol you're braver than I am ^^

I remember when I joined my first forum. It was super daunting! I didn't know what to do, how to behave or anything really :tongue: Until a nice member that was also from SA snapped me up and showed me the ropes.

While I wouldn't be a Green, but rather Blue (so people always tell me :tongue: ) I would still love to be in that world too!

Ff you need any help at all, or want to chat, or whatever, feel free to PM (Private message) me! You can do that by clicking the little white envelope that you can see under my avatar (image on the left :biggrin: )

Thank you very much Tynaal, I'll probably take you up on that! Everyone seems super nice and I can't wait to become more involved in the community!

Greetings,

Brandie

Welcome Brandie! I would merge my life into the Pattern if I could too. RJ created an amazing world. Don't worry about the spelling thing. Explore, take your class and you will soon feel at home. :egwene:

Thank you, I'm very excited to begin my journey :D

I don't think I would be a Green, i would rather be a Brown. I keep hiding myself in books. But I am happy being a Red.

I think Social Groups would be the best place for you. You can be a Aes Sedai in White Tower and a Maiden of Spear in Aiel. I am in both and both are really interesting. You can check that out.

Welcome to DM!

Thank you Pankhuri, I think I just seem to connect with the Battle Ajah way of thinking :) Thanks for the tip! I applied to the WT but I really like the Aiel too. I think right now I'll just start with one since I'm a first timer. Anyway, hope to see you around!

Nice to meet you Froggy :) I really enjoy the fan art on here, I've been working on a couple pieces myself so maybe I'll be posting some things there soon. I just applied for the White Tower so I'm looking forward to checking that out. I really like talking about the book theories as well :P so I guess I'll be bouncing around a bit. I couldn't imagine having that many men in my head lol you're braver than I am ^^

Oh, I can't wait to see yours! I love seeing fan art for the Wheel. You might be interested in joining the ACW Guild. They are the Artist Crafters and Writers Social Group on DM. I think you'd like it there.

Oh great! I can't wait until you get access and start seeing you around the Tower. I'm an Accepted there :)

Yeah, anyone with that many warders would probably lose track of their own emotions or something with that many other people's bouncing around in there...

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings,

Brandie

ello mate

Archived