DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome ruairidh7 to the BT! :)

Crimson_Ayla

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Songstress, I'm not really sure, just seemed like a suitably fun and crazy place, and you've got to love the spam and brownies :P

thanks Turin! I take it you're named after Turin from the Silmarillion? I love that book

That is correct. The Silmarillion is my favourite book.

welcome aboard!!! if ure attracted to crazy then you've come to the right place!

im Dice and if ure ever board gimme a yell and we can whip up some mayhem together!!

snags a bunch of brownies

ya know turin silmarillion is probably the hardest book i ever read i really struggled with that one for some reason...

Hey Kudaran :), favourite Forsaken is probably Lanfear, or maybe Sammael, favourite Shadowspawn is the much renowned Narg :laugh: and no I don't subscribe to that particular branch of madness :P

Thanks dice I'll keep that in mind! I struggled a bit the first time I read the Silmarillion too, but it was worth it in the end, it's brilliant.

But Bela is the dark one. everyone knows that.

The Shadow Faction are the followers of the M'Hael (Taim) and the Light faction are the followers of Logain. I am of the Shadow. We are a little more evil where the Lighties are a little more crazy since they do not have the same protection from the Taint we do. Basically it boils down to which set of private boards you want to have access to. You can just follow your heart as far as that goes. There is also a fun little set of test questions you can answer which will give you an answer. That answer is not binding, it is all just for fun.

The other main difference betwen the factions is that each gets a certain bonus in One Power (OP) battles. The Shadow has a direct advantage albeit a small one in that we have access to the True Power. If given permission by the GLoD we can make attacks that the lighties can not defend against. The Lighties advantage is that they get a certain discount on the number of point it takes for them to level up on one particular element. Once you have access you can read about these things in the Farmhouse set of boards.

Well you can not officially join a faction until you reach the rank of Soldier. You will learn more about the ranking up requirements also once you can see the Farmhouse boards. You don't ever actually have to choose a faction.

Does your handle have a meaning? Is there a short version or nickname that you would prefer?

Thanks Turin :)

Crimson's right dice, I am in fact male :laugh:

I'm thinking of joining the Shadow, what do you guys think?

My amazing Storm Leader makes an excellent point. You can´t join a faction yet. Wait and see what feels right for you when it´s time for you to make that choice.

But I do think you should make an excellent member of the Shadow. *puts an invisible dragons fang mark on Ruairidh´s forehead* :baalzamon:

Do you speak Gaelic?

Archived