DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome ruairidh7 to the BT! :)

Crimson_Ayla

Welcome! :laugh:

It is very nice to have you here.

In the BT we like brownies and spam and are only the slightest bit tainted >.>

Please tell us a bit about yourself (if you like) and have some brownies. Have many brownies in fact... :myrddraal:

*cackle*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm Ruairidh and I'm a student. I'm relatively new to the Wheel of Time books, I only started reading them last November but am already on book three of my second re read. I love sports, specifically football (soccer) and I'm pretty competitive haha. I'm hoping I can dive straight in to the madness and make some new crazy friends. :smile:

Hmm, well when you gain access to teh mysterious and not very elusive hidden boards there is a 100 questions thread which is good for earning points and getting to know people :)

Until then feel free to jump into anything you can see :D if you are craving large dosages of spam then stop by the 100k thread... Tis most spammish

If you want to meet crazy friends then this is the right place. Welcome to the BT! I´m M`Hael, Faction Leader of the Shadow. If you have any questions just ask away. I´m sure I can find a way to make you confused.

Tell us - who is your favourite asha´man? Where in Scotland do you live? Are you in any way related to Ewan McGregor?

Fast reader indeed :) who is your favourite character?

Football is fine around here, the Brits are working on taking back over the tower >.>

And everybody is very friendly, even the lighties, although there seems to be some debate about whether they actually exist or not...

Is all good :D

Nice to meet you Tina :), I live on an island off the west coast of Scotland, my favourite Asha'man would perhaps be Taim, I've always believed he's just misunderstood :P, I am no relation to the actor no, although he and my brother share the exact same name, which is pretty cool

Hmmm, there's so many great characters to choose from so that's a fairly hard question, I've always really liked Moiraine, Aviendha, Rand and Mat though, as well as all the Asha'man, they're pretty awesome.

Everyone is indeed very friendly so far, I feel very welcome, so thanks for that! :D

When you gain access, this will explain the points well :)

Basically you earn points by creating threads that reach a certain number of posts, games, one power battles, points given out by Asha'many type people and so on... Then you spend them to increase your rank :)

Welcome ruairidh7. Enjoy your descent into madness. The brownies help take the edge off when you just can't help but want to blow stuff up.

I am a Stormleader of the Shadow Faction. The M'Hael is my boss.

If you should have any questions about anything here just ask away and one of the loonies will be happy to help.

Archived