DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hope Not to See

tkroll

It would be kinda funny if Rand just told Elayne, Min, and Aviendha I am through with you and I am off to save Lanfear. Have a nice day.... Don't really wanna see that either but it would make me laugh. Might feel bad for Min though...

Funny. I'd love to see that--followed by the three tearing him to pieces, or better yet, shipping him off to the DO with a little note attached: "hope he's as useless for you as he was for us."

+1

Examples- ROTJ "Boba Fett? Boba Fett? Where???!" then fett's jet pack is triggered and he winds up in the belly of a sarlac.

To be fair, Boba Fett was never a key villain taken out by a minor character after a lot of build up or intrigue. He was a minor villain taken out by a key character after a lot of fan hype that never really existed in the actual story.

It WAS cheeseball, however...

It would be kinda funny if Rand just told Elayne, Min, and Aviendha I am through with you and I am off to save Lanfear. Have a nice day.... Don't really wanna see that either but it would make me laugh. Might feel bad for Min though...

Funny. I'd love to see that--followed by the three tearing him to pieces, or better yet, shipping him off to the DO with a little note attached: "hope he's as useless for you as he was for us."

LMAO oh that is rich.

True about Fett Lucas and Co never built him up. Fans did that. I like the Robot Chicken takes on what happened to Fett. LOL

Archived