DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

does luckers sleep

bobarose

He's really nuts. I'm still not sure he's not an elaborate troll. But why put so much effort into theories you know everyone will skim if you're a troll? That leads me to the scary thought that he's legitimate.

I can't REALLY imagine someone thinks Luca is the Dragon Reborn. Or is the son of Ila the Tinker and Luc Mantear. Or was born in an Ogier stedding on Tar Valon. Or any of the other things that make no sense that he says.

He is legit. That is what makes it so amazing(in very small doses). There are so many good ones it is hard for me to pick. Think my favorite would have to be his fabled theory on "cow spies".

http://www.theorylan...read.php?t=4326

Edit: Many thanks to Terez for finding the link above.

lol, I just saw this post. I hadn't made it that far down in the thread. (In fact, I only made it as far as the post I quoted.) Nice stealth-edit though. :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luckers does not sleep, but rather devours the weaker posters for sustenance.

No, you're thinking of Terez (though fortunately she mostly devours Theorylanders, so there's no great loss), or perhaps Elgee, who bathes in the blood of lesser posters in order to maintain her youth and beauty. Luckers is Australian, and therefore requires only alcohol in order to remain functional. Also, all the admins are involved in dark rituals and sacrifices to ensure that the Daemon Sultan Jason doesn't awake and destroy us all.

Reading threads backwards is fun. I devour Dragonmounters sometimes, but I usually regurgitate them.

Luckers is Spartacus. Anybody can claim to be him.

No, no. Luckers is more like the Scarlet Pimpernel - anyone who claims to be him is unlikely to be him. Any true avatar of Luckers (including Luckers himself) would respond to the question "are you Luckers" with "absolutely not."

No, you're thinking of Terez (though fortunately she mostly devours Theorylanders, so there's no great loss), or perhaps Elgee, who bathes in the blood of lesser posters in order to maintain her youth and beauty. Luckers is Australian, and therefore requires only alcohol in order to remain functional. Also, all the admins are involved in dark rituals and sacrifices to ensure that the Daemon Sultan Jason doesn't awake and destroy us all.

Reading threads backwards is fun. I devour Dragonmounters sometimes, but I usually regurgitate them.

Fair enough. We don't taste that nice.

Maybe none of you are real. Maybe every account on dragonmount is me pretending that I have people to talk to.

That points to a life of depressing loneliness even by geek standards. And therefore is probably true.

So where does Felix/Dida fit in to the equation?

Bathing liquid.

Darkness of my Delight! Long time no see! *Waves at Mr Ares*

(I might not be Mr Ares either?)
Of course you're not. I'm Mr Ares. You're Kael Pyralis.
I'm not sure about that. Mr Ares has a habit of referring to himself in the third person, and what you said was definitely in the first. No, you're not Mr Ares, Mr Ares is Mr Ares.

So where does Felix/Dida fit in to the equation?

Bathing liquid.

Darkness of my Delight! Long time no see! *Waves at Mr Ares*

*Waves back* Good to see you again.

I'm not sure about that. Mr Ares has a habit of referring to himself in the third person, and what you said was definitely in the first. No, you're not Mr Ares, Mr Ares is Mr Ares.

No, I'm definitely Mr Ares. Everything else is just a cunning ruse to throw everyone off the scent, like how you keep disagreeing with everything I say in this topic. Or perhaps it's a double bluff and I'm really randsc.

Dragonmounters taste better going down than coming up, that's for sure. But I'm scared if I digested any of you I'd come down with bad theory syndrome or even revert to adolescence.

No, I'm definitely Mr Ares. Everything else is just a cunning ruse to throw everyone off the scent, like how you keep disagreeing with everything I say in this topic. Or perhaps it's a double bluff and I'm really randsc.

There's one sure way to check whether or not you're randsc - do you have a desire to accuse people of accusing you of being sexist?

so if i give luckers four or five fosters he will sleep?

No. You'll only make him stronger. He'll rise, and smite you for giving him the rubbish they give to tourists rather than a real Aussie beer.

Dragonmounters taste better going down than coming up, that's for sure. But I'm scared if I digested any of you I'd come down with bad theory syndrome or even revert to adolescence.

I think it's far too late for you to worry about that.

Naw but double the number and make it a VB and you might be on to something.

There's one sure way to check whether or not you're randsc - do you have a desire to accuse people of accusing you of being sexist?

Solid.

Naw but double the number and make it a VB and you might be on to something.

Naaaah. Three bottles of wine would probably take me down though.

Archived