DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

does luckers sleep

bobarose

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The truly scary thing about Luckers is not that his posts are all the work of one man, it's that that one man also has several other accounts here. You think Luckers is having a debate with someone, but actually he's writing both sides. Next time you post, stop and think about how many of the people you're responding to are actually Luckers. He's everywhere.

Luckers does not sleep, but rather devours the weaker posters for sustenance.

No, you're thinking of Terez (though fortunately she mostly devours Theorylanders, so there's no great loss), or perhaps Elgee, who bathes in the blood of lesser posters in order to maintain her youth and beauty. Luckers is Australian, and therefore requires only alcohol in order to remain functional. Also, all the admins are involved in dark rituals and sacrifices to ensure that the Daemon Sultan Jason doesn't awake and destroy us all.

No, you're thinking of Terez (though fortunately she mostly devours Theorylanders, so there's no great loss), or perhaps Elgee, who bathes in the blood of lesser posters in order to maintain her youth and beauty. Luckers is Australian, and therefore requires only alcohol in order to remain functional. Also, all the admins are involved in dark rituals and sacrifices to ensure that the Daemon Sultan Jason doesn't awake and destroy us all.

So where does Felix/Dida fit in to the equation?

Do we really want to know? I always imagine Felix as the mad hatter from Alice in Wonderland.

Some say that he's read the Wheel of Time series over ten thousand times, and that he uses the passages with Valan Luca as wallpaper for his house.

All we know is, he's called Dida.

Some say that he's read the Wheel of Time series over ten thousand times, and that he uses the passages with Valan Luca as wallpaper for his house.

Thanks for letting Clarkson's voice into my head.

Thanks for letting Clarkson's voice into my head.

Same happened to me, haha.

Dida's what happens when I do sleep.

Then we pray for your continued waking.

For anyone who has ever wondered just who we are talking about. His self imposed exile at Theoryland appears to be over. Felix is back with a bang. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you. "Luca's Lurid Monstrosity"

http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=180868&postcount=24

The truly scary thing about Luckers is not that his posts are all the work of one man, it's that that one man also has several other accounts here. You think Luckers is having a debate with someone, but actually he's writing both sides. Next time you post, stop and think about how many of the people you're responding to are actually Luckers. He's everywhere.

ack makes me think of Gollum.....

Dida's what happens when I do sleep.

Then we pray for your continued waking.

For anyone who has ever wondered just who we are talking about. His self imposed exile at Theoryland appears to be over. Felix is back with a bang. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you. "Luca's Lurid Monstrosity"

http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=180868&postcount=24

Oh, God, have mercy... and I thought his #wotrr Twitter spam made my head explode.

He's really nuts. I'm still not sure he's not an elaborate troll. But why put so much effort into theories you know everyone will skim if you're a troll? That leads me to the scary thought that he's legitimate.

I can't REALLY imagine someone thinks Luca is the Dragon Reborn. Or is the son of Ila the Tinker and Luc Mantear. Or was born in an Ogier stedding on Tar Valon. Or any of the other things that make no sense that he says.

He's really nuts. I'm still not sure he's not an elaborate troll. But why put so much effort into theories you know everyone will skim if you're a troll? That leads me to the scary thought that he's legitimate.

I can't REALLY imagine someone thinks Luca is the Dragon Reborn. Or is the son of Ila the Tinker and Luc Mantear. Or was born in an Ogier stedding on Tar Valon. Or any of the other things that make no sense that he says.

He is legit. That is what makes it so amazing(in very small doses). There are so many good ones it is hard for me to pick. Think my favorite would have to be his fabled theory on "cow spies".

http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4326

Edit: Many thanks to Terez for finding the link above.

I am one of his alt accounts. It's true; no one has ever seen us in the same place before.

I've read a lot of really long theories and multiple page arguments about some silly things in WoT, but Felix is on a whole other level.

I also don't think I've finished a single one of his long posts. I start reading, realize what I'm reading is totally insane, start skimming, then scrolling through all these quotes and bullet points, and then just realize why waste my time, and move down to the next poster.

Archived