DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*Please insert original + funny Title here*

Arez Al'Loke

Greetings and welcome to my humble introduction.

As you can see on the left, right and bloody everywhere on this topic, there will only be black and white as I am a very humble and modest man, who cannot afford color.

And as you might have noticed, my jokes make ravens cry and the father of lies weep.

I have not read any flaming introduction guide because I know how tiresome this must be for you guys (women included obviously, as i've read the rules and would not care to break them on my 5th post, thank you very much!) to read trough them and respond "welcome name*[/i' , hope you have fun!" So I will make an attempt at an readable introduction of myself.

My name is ordinary mixed with interesting, in other words, call me Arez.

My age is... *nobody cares about your bloody age, now move on before i introduce you to mr hurtsAlot!"

Yes sir!

I live in flaming no where, or as you might call it, Sweden. And No, our women population are not all blond and stupid. And we do actually have men there.

I go to school, I work, Ipad. I like spending time infront of the computer, behind it, beside it, close to it, you name it.

But i do enjoy spending time with a bow and some arrows at the archery club. And dare I say the cliché " I like being with my friends"?

No, I will not use it, even if it's true. Although I may use the "I dislike not being with my friends", never seen a statement like that.

I would like to finnish this.. Sad attempt at an funny introduction with one of my favorit quotes. Why you might ask? I might just reply because I want to, to that.

"Hope for the best but prepare for the worst" and if I don't have 10 commenta on this intro saying how funny it was.. I will... I WILL!! Not do anything special at all!

Thanks for bearing through this!

Hi, Norwegian here! Of course Sweden is not all blonde stupid women, you also have blonde stupid men *snicker* Sorry, just had to put in a bit of Sweden-Norwegian "meanness" there.

The fifth (post of Arez Al'Loke) I give you.

Yes, I also did a bad WoT-joke there.

*Thanks the trolloc slobber for accomplishing his task*

MUHAHAHA!! It is MINE!!

Ty for the welcome Nyanna ^^!

By the way, me.. a prankster =O Where ever did you get such an absurd Idea :baalzamon:

*throws gummy bear up in the air, prepairing to catch it with mouth*

HOW THE!??! hmm You became an Aes sedai very fast Misheru ^^ Congratulations =D!

*Thanks the trolloc slobber for accomplishing his task*

MUHAHAHA!! It is MINE!!

Ty for the welcome Nyanna ^^!

By the way, me.. a prankster =O Where ever did you get such an absurd Idea :baalzamon:

*throws gummy bear up in the air, prepairing to catch it with mouth*

HOW THE!??! hmm You became an Aes sedai very fast Misheru ^^ Congratulations =D!

*leaps across and catches gummy bear before Arez does, chomps on it smugly*

Misheru just joined the WT SG, she has Sedai in her beaootiful username, but is still Initiate. :smile:

Eep! A pink ball! Shocking!

*mops up twinnydrool*

:mellow: I sowwy...didn't know I dwooled that muchly... *glomples twinny*

*throws pink ball at Arry* Do you mind me calling you Arry? XD

*Stands perfectly still*

*pink ball hits head and bounces away*

*Still not moving even a hair*

*Points at Nyn*

*Face void of any emotions...*

You..

You sneaky SNAKE!!!

*erupts in anger*

*Runs toward nyn and then suddenly trips*

TRIPWIRE!??! ... BAHAHAHA xDD!!!

Yes, It's perfectly okey to be called Arry xP Althought it has already been shortened down from the original a couple of times *chuckles*

Archived