DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ADDICTION

peter SA

Hi there to all reading this. My name is peter and i live in South Africa. I only finished the first WOT but already my way of thinking has changed. I'm truly addicted to this wonderfull world that Mr.Jordan has created and mastered. I want to express my thanks to the creaters of DRAGONMOUNT.com for such a wonderfull website were all the addicted can get there fix we so desperatly need.

Cheers for now.

Walk in the light

PETER

Welcome Peter :D

I think that you will have a wonderful time discovering the rest of the WoT world. Maybe it is best for you to avoid the threads on the book discussion boards for the time being. You will otherwise come accross a lot of spoilers. If you want to discuss something, best to post your own thread there with a request in the topic line 'book 1 only'.

However, whilst you are catching up on the WoT... why not see what else there is?! Try Fiddlesticks... or join some of the Orgs. :P

• 4 weeks later...

well, there is nothing to say that his father wasn't also Darth Vader, Isam. I don't think it is giving away too much of the plot if I say that at no point has it been denied in the books :wink:

Archived