DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Everyone!

Hayjitter

Hi guys,

I'm Haylee, and I am really excited to be here! Like all of you, I love The Wheel of Time. I started reading the books in highschool. I read up to #5 and I stopped. School became really intense, and I didn't have time to read anything. I am now re-reading the books, and I'm falling in love all over again. My favorite characters are Thom, Moiraine, and Perrin. I am looking forward to reading this series again, and meeting all of you!

Hullo Hay :)

Welcome to Dragonmount! Which book are you on now?

I hope you have have fun looking around the site, and if there is anything you would like to know just ask :happy:

Thanks Crimson! I am on The Eye of the World. Between school, practice, and a job, there is very little time to read. But the few moments I get are wonderful! Have you read all of the books?

It's nice to meet all of you!!! Hmm, of all the characters, I would LOVE to meet Thom! Normally I don't reread books, but these stories are so rich they demand a good rereading, lol!

I missed lot the first time and am picking up much more subtleties the second time around.

Archived