DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Interviews

dEVabox

Where are the interviews with RJ? Can't seem to find any on the internet, o.0

I'm glad someone else posted this. I was trying to find some myself and they are indeed scarce and hard to find.

Fish

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but it might be a good place to start

even if it isn't. Or just google Theoryland and follow the links there.

http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=372

Caveatar

Where are the interviews with RJ? Can't seem to find any on the internet, o.0

I'm glad someone else posted this. I was trying to find some myself and they are indeed scarce and hard to find.

Fish

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but it might be a good place to start

even if it isn't. Or just google Theoryland and follow the links there.

http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=372

Caveatar

I cant speak for deVabox but it helped me - thankxs!!

Fish

I have a 700 page document of every RJ interview, blog post, book signing q&a, and letter he wrote fans about WoT, plus a bunch of the reports from Brandon Sanderson's signings as well. If you want I'll be happy to email it to you. Just DM me your email.

I have a 700 page document of every RJ interview, blog post, book signing q&a, and letter he wrote fans about WoT, plus a bunch of the reports from Brandon Sanderson's signings as well. If you want I'll be happy to email it to you. Just DM me your email.

Was wondering: Were you gonna send me those interviews? o.0

Was wondering: Were you gonna send me those interviews? o.0

I did, last Thursday. I'll try to send it to you again I guess.

Much better than the old version of the database that was linked is the new database. Certainly better than a 700-page document. :unsure: You can browse the tags if you like categories.

Kadere—Did you collect those on your own, or copy them from the Wiki? There's a lot of stuff in our database that we never bothered to put on the Wiki, but we were keeping it up for a while.

Archived