DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dirge of Onosia (Advanced) Mafia - Day 3

mcs0083

Agreed. We were trying to lure out the inactives, not actually lynch one. Jeez. Unvote, vote Tiink

you don't threaten people with an unloaded gun, not how it works

interesting that you'd go so far as to unvote Smiley and vote Tink for doing the same thing you did

what's the difference between your vote and his vote?

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Smiley

I also would like a reason not to lynch you

it's mighty convenient that you could check back in just when the votes start piling on don't you think?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiink voted for Smiley after he'd checked in. I thought we were just voting for inactives to make them come out of the wood work. Hence why I voted for Tiink when she put Smiley at L-1. I thought it was taking it too far. *shrug* I kinda thought we'd switch to voting for one of the other inactive people.

Agreed. We were trying to lure out the inactives, not actually lynch one. Jeez. Unvote, vote Tiink

interesting that you'd go so far as to unvote Smiley and vote Tink for doing the same thing you did

it's mighty convenient that you could check back in just when the votes start piling on don't you think?

Reeks of trying to protect a scummate my friend.

Vote Nolder.

As much as I don't want (gosh), I'll Unvote Key.

At least I got to vote ya for a little while, I've now had my fix. :biggrin:

Now, I'm heading home from work now, but that did seem pretty opportunistic, what Tink just tried to slip in there. I'll do a quick reread and cast my vote after dinner.

And please don't quit Key. My missed you (Jar Jar voice).

<3. I'll stay. Just for you ;).

I don't really see a big deal with what Tiink did. It wasn't a hammer vote. Plus, it was funny >.>.

That stuff about wanting D1 to be over is a bit scummy though. I'm fine with some pressure.

Unvote, vote Tiink

Vote Nolder.

I'll tell you what it reeks of

it reeks of being frustrated with the way people play around here

what use are threats when everyone knows that you wont go through with them?

why would anyone bother to make a case when it's the people who talk who always seem to get shafted around here?

DM mafia encourages boring laggy play and it's irritating me that every game I'm in always drags and drags

you guys are right though

we should just sit around and wait for the deadline to roll in and condemn anyone who seriously talks about lynching someone

that's just how the game works around here right?

here let me help

Unvote

Vote Nolder.

I'll tell you what it reeks of

it reeks of being frustrated with the way people play around here

what use are threats when everyone knows that you wont go through with them?

why would anyone bother to make a case when it's the people who talk who always seem to get shafted around here?

DM mafia encourages boring laggy play and it's irritating me that every game I'm in always drags and drags

you guys are right though

we should just sit around and wait for the deadline to roll in and condemn anyone who seriously talks about lynching someone

that's just how the game works around here right?

here let me help

Unvote

Emo? From you? I'm really disappointed in you Nol. Taking shots really helps with the activity problem. It's all I've got...

If it says whiskey, it's dark liquor. And it's all good. If it says Vodka, Rum, Or Gin then run like a girl.

I like Rum

Vodka I used to like until I had one bad experience and now I try to stay away from it

Gin I think I had maybe once, didn't like it

It would be hilarious if we could somehow do that sometime.

we could always make some private games on EpicMafia

that way we don't need a mod since the game automates everything and gives out roles randomly and such

I' still waiting for your Drunken Mafia game that you teased us with. But who am I kidding, I'm Irish, I need no excuse for my drinking. The only excuse I need to drink is that it's a weekday. And on the weekends I don't need an excuse yeah?

Archived