DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dirge of Onosia (Advanced) Mafia - Day 3

mcs0083

slow slow slow slow

I'm not a fan of slow

But I'm not a fan of being back at work either ...

And it is being back at work that is making me make this game slow ....

It needs some pizazz

... other than work I have been getting many spinning around hugs recently ...

STICKERS-FLIRTS-105.gif

They always make me smile >.>

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong FoS on Sakaea for jumping to smiley's defense and then coming back to help finish him off anyway

Would you rather I hadn't voted for him and let it go random? Cus it looked to me like that was the other option.

I would have rather you just lynched him in the first place than created a scene about it and then help lynch him anyway

it makes you suspect in my eyes and the end result was the same

Additional Illegal Night Vote on Nolder for being a Grumpy

Monday-13.gif

Obviously you need to insert EVERY day of the week in there to make it work properly lol.

Illegal Night Vote Count-

Nolder - 1 (Ithi)

Kae - 1 (Ithi)

Unfortunately Kae's vote on me didn't count because is was normal Blue, rather than deepest darkest midnight blue :wink:

Ahhh well.

*******Blatant Advertising which MCS can't tell me off about cos I let him advertise during Triv***********

blacktoweradvertsithmafia.gif

For those of you wondering why I came out of retirement before I even started it -

1. This seemed like an interesting game, although I have a bad feeling about what could happen during the game play. MCS specifically wanted experienced players so no doubt I will cock up at some point because of some crazy rule he introduces.

2. I'm modding my first game soon and this one came first. The more I play till then the better able and more experienced I will be to help me make sure the game plays well.

And yes, there are a few people already signed up cos I'm a real forward planner.

The next BT mafia game will be run by Locke and is a Mistborn based one.

BLACKTOWERMAFIAADVERTMISTBORN.gif

You can probably contact him if you want to be on auto sign up for it.

***************end of advertising***********

Is Hoofie dead yet?

you know

normally I think I'd skip a Mistborn game but since I'm currently reading the alloy of law I'm all into it atm

so I'll probably be playing that one

anyway as for this game I really have nothing more to say barring someone saying something interesting (game related) before night ends

I am somewhat suspicious of Sakaea and am waiting to see who dies, who claims what, etc, etc

if day breaks with no death I intend to follow up my suspicion and vote Sakaea

so yeah

that's where I stand atm

And you DON'T want to play mine ...

:ohmy:

Fine be like that.

*drops a house on Nolder*

wicked_witch.jpg

Ooooh nice shoes Nolder

>.>

I'm not keen on Aemon, he was very nice about the fact I managed to just get Turin in before the deadline to hammer someone who turned out to be Town. And he was real unhappy that we didn't just lynch Smiley for the sake of it. Was he the one who said that?

When does night end anyways? Is there a Mod?

Ithi, in your game will you kill off Hoof in the OP?

"Welcome to Revenge of the Sith Mafia. Obi-Wan and Anakin rescue the Supreme chancellor form the Federation above the skies of Corscucant.

Blackhoof- Count Dooku: Sith Plotter and unarmed man has been de-headed

It is now Day 1. blah, blah, blah.

For nightime votes you have to use Deepest Darkest Midnight Blue or they don't count.

Turin, my absolute Dearest and super funny awesome Warder, thank so ever so much for just making me really laugh out loud in maccy-ds, causing the whole place to turn and look at what the crazy lady was doing :biggrin::wub:

I have added the pair of you, Song and Nolder ...

@Ithi- Yup. That was me. I prefer a controlled lynch to a random any day of the week when the person with pressure does not give any reason to remove the votes. Just showing up is not, to me, a good reason to take off pressure once it is applied. The result was almost a random lynch in this case. If pressure had been kept up we could have at least had some game discussion and perhaps looked for a different lynch candidate if Smiley had convinced us he was town. As it is, Turin barely made it in time to vote and avoid the random.

anyway as for this game I really have nothing more to say barring someone saying something interesting (game related) before night ends

I am somewhat suspicious of Sakaea and am waiting to see who dies, who claims what, etc, etc

if day breaks with no death I intend to follow up my suspicion and vote Sakaea

so yeah

that's where I stand atm

I'll respond to this when day breaks/next time I'm on.

while we're advertising our games I have a basic game loosely based on aspects of Psychonauts with a few twists running here if anyone would like to take a look

well some of you are already signed up

but yeah for those of you who aren't, check it out! only 5 spots left!

Save a spot for me Nol, I'm just waiting on my confirmation email.

Archived