DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dirge of Onosia (Advanced) Mafia - Day 3

mcs0083

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! I knew you were mafia Ithi :tongue:.

Weird that I got that you roleblocked. Must be someone switched you.

Right now I can't look at my PMs, but I was Adenine, town Psychic. Each night I could submit the name of a player and get a clue about his or her night actions.

First night I viewed BG and got nothing.

Second night I viewed Ithi and got that she roleblocked someone.

Why did you view me ... And how did you know that Key was safe?

I viewed you cus I almost always suspect you...I will never trust Nolder again....and Key I thought was town anyway, got a town read back on her, and then she told me about her tracking. *shrug*

Looks like I'm late to the party. Here's my role PM.

You are The Archangel, the Town Miller Doctor and Onosia's top physician. Despite your good works and Samaritan ways, you are an enigma, and seem to have more of a cloud of infamy around you than fame. As a Miller, it is more likely that your alignment will show as anti-town if it is inspected. Once per night phase, you may select a player to be protected from being killed. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

The reason why I was unsure about Ithi was because I was a miller and I thought that someone else had flipped miller as well. That turned out to be a different game, however.

DPR has been moved by the loss of our game. He would have stepped in to MOD had MCS learned how to type ... As it is he would like to announce a special game to help heal the pain and make everything all right again

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/68016-dpr-mafia-steampunk-style/page__gopid__2189968#entry2189968

Go here.

Lucky things ;)

Looks like it might be a Staff Credit Card - they have pretty high limits right?

:bestestsmile:

All of our staff credit cards are linked to Brandon Sanderson's account, so yes, they have very high credit limits. The only flaw with them is they're based on a point-scoring system- each ban and post edit we do adds X points to your name, and these points determine whether or not your purchase/transaction will be honored.

Well here's my role pm.

You are Jenabel, the Town Tree Stump and the owner of the most popular brothel in Onosia. You work with Onosia Security as a dealer of rumors and secrets. As a Tree Stump, if you are lynched or night killed, you are not removed from the game and can still post to help the town win. However, you can no longer vote (or be voted for), and will not show up in any way on the vote count. You will still show as being in the game on the main roster, and will still be among the winners if the town wins. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Archived