DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dirge of Onosia (Advanced) Mafia - Day 3

mcs0083

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kae was a regular cop.

Sakaea, who was Fiskal, the Town Night Cop, has been night killed.

It is now Day 3. The deadline is set for Wednesday at 10PM EST. With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to reach majority lynch.

As part of my role, I can submit a name and get a clue as to what that person did during the night. I checked Ithi last night and got back from the mod that she roleblocked someone.

For what is is worth I'm the Tracker. I have tracked two people but I don't want to say who, because we have already lost our Doc and me giving out info like that will narrow the pool for the Mafia to find and kill other Roled Townies. Neither of them went near the dead people anyways.

No, we haven't. We've lost our cop, not our doc.

Ha - I typed the wrong role by mistake and get lynched. Fair enough, you try playing with toddler crawling all over you. Like I say - there is something very wrong with this game. I said in another post that she was the cop and it was unlikely I could defend.

I'm not a role blocker, I'm a tracker.

It won't be a waste to lynch me at least. You probably should just go ahead. Coupled with my oddly worded results about people seeming to go nowhere it proves to me that possibly everyone's Night actions are off. Let me get that PM to Meesh written. She seems to trust Locke so I will include him too then you can do as you wish.

I'm at work today anyways so won't really be able to post.

PM sent. I've also included our invisible Mod. Go for it. I doubt I will get a death scene, so I will pinch an appropriate one and use that instead. I will be happy to join my Dearest Turin in death.

--------------------

Swiftly she came to the brink of Cabed-en-Aras, and there stood and looked on the loud water crying: 'Water, water!

Take now Níniel Nienor daughter of Húrin; Mourning, Mourning daughter of Morwen! Take me and bear me down to the Sea!'

With that she cast herself over the brink: a flash of white swallowed in the dark chasm, a cry lost in the roaring of the river

:moiraine::wub:SA__Dragon_Set___Black_by_FallenZep.gif

midnightbluerose.gif

What, Song, gonna ignore my post? No love for the honest questions.

Actually there were no questions in your post, just you assuming things and then putting a question mark at the end. Kind of convenient that Key comes in with her other info, and then you choose to follow. Noted.

Well no one else addressed my query of how it made sense that kae viewed ithi at all. But it was there. Doesn't have to be spelled out in "I am asking a question" format, does it? Never had a problem with my speculative, unsure ramblings before.

But it wasn't Key's info or claim that made me change my mind. Or, it was, but it wasn't the content of it. I may yet change my vote should our mod ever appear.

Well no one else addressed my query of how it made sense that kae viewed ithi at all. But it was there. Doesn't have to be spelled out in "I am asking a question" format, does it? Never had a problem with my speculative, unsure ramblings before.

But it wasn't Key's info or claim that made me change my mind. Or, it was, but it wasn't the content of it. I may yet change my vote should our mod ever appear.

Well when you specifically call me out for not answering your queries, when they were more speculative ramblings, then I do have a problem with it. I addressed all of it. If Kae had come out herself and said these things, people would have followed her lead until it was proven wrong. I see no reason, especially if Key is now claiming a sort of role cop role, to follow key and through key, kae's lead. I have explained all of it.

It's useless for people to try to put themselves in Kae's shoes. Oh well if Kae really had found mafia night 1 why didn't she reveal> Wifom at it's finest. We know Kae was town. We lynch Ithi to find out if key is lying or if Ithi is the LLL that she is. To me it's pretty much open and shut.

But when you start to try and call me out on not answering your musings when they weren't specifically even asked of me, then I think there's something more to you that warrants a closer look.

The cop told me she's mafia. I don't see the question about lynching her. If she's not, obviously I'm next. I feel like it's a pretty straightforward path of what to do.

As far as the bold. It's not the info or the claim that made you change your mind? Then what was it?

Well in any case I haven't received a NK PM from the mafia yet.

Send in your NK BG, dang!!

Yeah BG. You are holding up the game >.>

angry.gif

You no eat?

*Doesnt know spanish*

I thought they had missed submitting their NK? And the SK has been lynched. How did the cop end up dead?

Did MCS allow a late submission?

Sorry Kae-Sis. This game seems to have it in for me. First my Warder and now my Blue-Sis. Key and Despo - you should probably tread careful at night ...

Or

It could just be coincidence >.>

How ominous...

All right. I could find what I thought I had seen, so obviously I was mistaken. What worries me about an Ithi lynch is that we would be basing it on unprovable second-hand info. If for some reason Ithi flips town tracker, all Key has to do is say "I don't know what happened. I guess Kaea was wrong". Bad idea in my opinion.I'll be back later after a thorough reread to place a vote. I am leaning toward Ishy right now, but I can't place my finger on why, hence the reread.

I don't agree. Kae was cop. End of story. Key says she was talking to KAe and Kae got that info. If key is wrong, we lynch her. That's basically like calling Kae a liar. We already know she (Kae) was town. I don't like how you are looking at this. We don't lynch Ithi just because she claims a role, even though the cop said she was mafia? Doesn't make sense.

Agreed.

Ha - I typed the wrong role by mistake and get lynched. Fair enough, you try playing with toddler crawling all over you. Like I say - there is something very wrong with this game. I said in another post that she was the cop and it was unlikely I could defend.

I'm not a role blocker, I'm a tracker.

It won't be a waste to lynch me at least. You probably should just go ahead. Coupled with my oddly worded results about people seeming to go nowhere it proves to me that possibly everyone's Night actions are off. Let me get that PM to Meesh written. She seems to trust Locke so I will include him too then you can do as you wish.

I'm at work today anyways so won't really be able to post.

Well, that's confusing.

My thoughts are pretty much summed up by what Song said. We lynch Ithi off the word of a Cop, if it was a lie by those living, we have good targets for tomorrow.

Vote Ithi

@Song, I called you out only because you posted right after me and it looked like you ignored pretty much everything I said. I was wondering if you'd missed it or what, so I said something.

Was gonna reveal later on, but I've dropped enough hints that whatever. I'm the day cop. Key made me feel better about trusting her with the wording she used on her role claim.

it's been 4 pages with no vote count

I was going to reread just now but...meh

I don't think I'm going to bother

I get the gist of it anyway

Sakaea is dead and Key claims she told her Ithi is guilty via PM and also knows she's a roleblocker somehow

and now Meesh claims Daycop while Ithi claims tracker

that's a lot of investigative power guys

someone is lying here

I'm going to Vote: Ithi

considering the way this game is going I wont even be upset if Meesh and Key are the mafia

it'll just end the game sooner which is fiiiine by me

Am I dead yet?

*slowest fall EVER to one's doom*

Anyways ... Do you think that MCS basically just turns up near the end of the deadline and tallies up the votes? Tomorrow you guys should just vote and unvote all over the place ... Four pages of that will make his head explode lol.

:toomuchtimeonherhands:

How many american hours before I can finish my descent and be carried away into the sea?

@Song, I called you out only because you posted right after me and it looked like you ignored pretty much everything I said. I was wondering if you'd missed it or what, so I said something.

Was gonna reveal later on, but I've dropped enough hints that whatever. I'm the day cop. Key made me feel better about trusting her with the wording she used on her role claim.

So then you reveal with no pressure at all? Interesting.

A special old school program for Song

10. Find MCS

20. Kill him with something Pointy

30. Balefire the Pointy Thing so he comes back to life.

40. Kill him again

50. Goto30

Run.

:biggrin:

I lol'd. Hard. I wish I could give out rep.

Yeah, I do. That isn't why I revealed. One can have other reasons than pressure. I revealed because I was counting on receiving some sort of response to today's investigation ages ago, which hasn't happened. Out of frustration, I had been complaining about MCS' absence here (as well as to him) and I realized I'd probably have to reveal if I wanted any chance of a doc protection. I figured I was opening myself to a mafia kill by insinuating so much that I was waiting on mod info.

By the way, I would normally have included all this with the reveal, but I was postinh from my kindle in the 10 minutes left of my short lunch break. Been a bit preoccupied witj misbehaving preschoolers and wjatnot. Be on my laptop soon, I hope.

Uhhh....okay, bad news, everyone.

I'm sending a PM to Locke, but in case he doesn't see it for a while, I figured I should let you all know.

I was being rather a pest to MCS in trying to get him to show up around here, and so I sent him a message on Facebook, and this is the response I got:

Actually I need you to do me a favor. Id rather the BT have a game going that is being run by an active mod. Please apologise to everyone for me, and tell Locke to end my game and start a new one. I have a lot going on trying to get into a program at a college, and I need to focus on that. Again, tell everyone I'm sorry.

This isn't a hoax, promise. You can PM him or message him on FB or something; I've asked him if he minds if we all reveal our roles if we so desire, or if he wants to run the game again some time in the future when he's not so busy.

Sorry, guys. =/

Well, actually, I could finish modding it if I could find someone to take my place, or if maybe Kae would want to finish modding it...let me see if MCS is down with that. If we get no response in the next 24 hours, do you guys just want to end it?

Archived