DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Whirling colors

yolindamo

Here's a thought. When our three main boys think of each other they can see each other in the midst of all these swirling colors. If they could figure out what this was exactly could it be a way to communicate with each other across great distances? If so, would this not be a great help as we approach TG? They always fight it and shake it off when it happens, but what would happen if they didnt?

• 3 weeks later...

I dont think they actually have thought too much of it as a form of telapathy or anything. Just that it comes at bad times. And didnt Mat also see Rand and Min onetime, or was that Perrin? Becuase I remember someone thinking that Rand should keep better control of things so not to show that off or something like that.

If they were smart, they would start carrying around signs to hold up to each other. :D

Can't you just see Mat wearing a map on his back that says "I am here" with a big red X marking the spot? :lol:

Mat had Rand's image form on him several times in KoD, it was quite interesting as often it was when Rand and Min were being intimate.

I think were missing something here. As far as I know Rand is in hiding right now. In my oppinion Rand can meet up with Perrin & Mat whenever he wants, but Rand is hiding. Remember how hard Bashere & Logain had to look to find him and as soon as they found him he sent them away again. Rand is staying away from any large cities & armies. He is staying in some old estate, not in The Stone or the Sun Palace or Illian. Trying to Hide with a huge army (probably with a few darkfriends in it)around you is not exactly a smart thing to do. Rand can travel pretty much at will so I think that he will meet up with them when he feels its right.

I wonder what happens if they do see each other. Since just hearing each others names causes the colours, if they all see each other, will they get some weird joint-all-see-all view?

I thought Rand was now moving about a lot, perhaps preparing the Arad Doman strike, as how Elayne was thinking. Ah, yes, since he thought the Shadow could find him anywhere, he tries to prevent that by not staying anywhere long. In my opinion it isn't a good move, since I think the DO sees what he sees, so he's just basically showing the DO everything, but if he can find them there could be some significance to them meeting.

Archived