DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New book

Rirruto

In the year 2525 .... on Live-it-vision!

Seriously, we dont know. RJ said he has a goal to finish it this year, (in his last blog entry) but with the questions surrounding his health, that may or may not happen, although recent signs are positive. My advice is, find some other books you'd like to read. There may be a bit of a wait.

In the year 2525 .... on Live-it-vision!

Seriously, we dont know. RJ said he has a goal to finish it this year, (in his last blog entry) but with the questions surrounding his health, that may or may not happen, although recent signs are positive. My advice is, find some other books you'd like to read. There may be a bit of a wait.

You're kidding :shock: I was expecting to wait another two years. If he actually finishes it by the end of the year we might end up seeing it in seven to eight months.

"Oh, finishing A Memory of Light, of course, and getting started on Mat and Tuon, and some others, five to ten years after the Last Battle. Those go without saying. Not a bad plan for the coming year, eh?"

I think this "year" is the next 12 month - so I guess a year and 1/2 before we see it in the shelves.

I was shooting for a January 2009 release for A Memory of Light (exactly nineteen years after The Eye of the World came out), but Jordan seems more confident than that, so possibly summer 2008 if he is proved right. The problem is that his illness is severely affecting his writing time, plus this book is supposed to be considerably longer than any of the previous ones, so who knows?

Archived