DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Talmanes

NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS-SIGN UP HERE

Welcome to the Black Tower!

Please post below if you would like to join, or are returning.

Here in the Black Tower we always have a mad old time. No matter what you like, there is something here for you.

Want to find out for sure? Post here, leap into the Taint and have some fun.

Whether you see you self as the knight in shining armour, fighting for the Light, or prefer the darker side of life and belong to the Shadow, this is the place to be.

We might be a bit insane, but we blame the Taint.

So sign in below and join in the fun and madness that is The Black Tower and have your access to the mayhem of the taint in all it's glory!

You can find some more information here at the:Black Tower Information Site.

DO NOT SPAM IN THIS THREAD

We may love spam, but just not in this thread.

Edited by Talmanes

OK, OK, I'm being sucked in.

(Is this the Black Tower, or a black hole?)

Sign me up, good sir and/or madman as the case may be.

Hi there! I've had this account for almost a year now and as my roommate, Leelou, is threatening my life if I don't start posting (lol) I suppose its about time I show my face.

I'm new to the forums but have been reading the series for several years.

I'm totally in. Saidin is awesome!

Welcome, both of you. Your welcome threads will be up soon. You will soon be added to our hidden boards. Until then feel free to jump into any thread on the main board.

Hello there! Welcome to the Black Tower! You will soon get access to our hidden boards but until then feel free to post in any of the threads on the main board. Look out for your welcome thread.

I am brand new and felt drawn to join...or it might be the prompting of Songstress :wink:

Hehehehe.... THE MADNESS IS CATCHING.

The bacon voice - it speaks to many of our members. :laugh: Welcome! I will post a welcome thread soon and you will be added to our hidden boards in a few days.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Looks like I can still post but I don't have much time to get online. When driving we often lose signal and sometimes the modem here at C's house is spotty (and slow!).   Went to Glacier National Park today. Much of the park was closed due to winter road conditions but we had a good time, spent some quality time together, and got some good pictures.  
    • Hope the interview went well, Lily! 
    • True. It's just when I think tech giant, I think $$$. Wiki is always asking for donations.   In something like this, it's relatively benign example of censorship, even for Wikipedia. It doesn't really change much of anything... The point can be argued either way based upon the way Green Peace was 'founded', and amounts to drama between two or more parties than hard facts. Now when Google censors Anti-Vaxxer propaganda, I tend to care far less about censorship of those ideas...  Because Anti-Vaxxers through their actions/inaction cause death, and harm the public health as a whole. Largely though from my experience, Google looks to be pretty hands off on most things... (Caveat here is, they, like other tech companies are getting pressured to censor anti-vaxxers lately... Thank goodness.)   But then there are times there's soo much data out there, so much information that Google prioritizes the new information over the old information, which makes it difficult to find a similar case with similar actors that happened a year ago, which can and does alter the public sphere on what happened now versus then, making it harder to draw parallels and gauge how the public opinion on such things have changed.   Example, google R. Kelly Lawsuit. How many pages before you get to his 2002 lawsuit?   Probably. All I can gather about it is the guy's been on the outs from Green Peace for awhile because of his stance on climate change, and other stuff. Whether the other founders saw the interview, got mad, de-listed him. Other Green Peacers, or even one of his or other right-wing fans of the shows he was on did it to stir the pot against raging liberals. I dunno. Side Note: I don't agree with him on climate change, but I do agree with him on Nuclear and some other stuff he has said.  
    • I'm in and out on this 😕