DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS-SIGN UP HERE

Talmanes

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a man of average height (5' 10") with long brown hair and beard is caried into the black tower he ware a shy blue tunic and black breeches and black boots of the aiel fashion. with chard edges all about him and smoke tendrills coming from his whole body. after a few days when healing did nothing to wake him he opens his eyes to reveal two gold iris's. his first sight was in a small room with only the bed in which he stll laid and about 6 men in black coats staring at him.

One of the men happened to be a woman. :tongue: She looked down at the golden eyed man. Welcome to the Black Tower. In here you will be safe. :rolleyes: Sort of...

You will be added to our private boards in a few days. Until then you can take a look at the main board and jump into any thread you like. I will get your welcome post up soon.

That is it. I will get you a welcome thread started and you can check out the main board until you get access to our hidden boards. That usually takes a couple of days.

here is the link to your welcome thread.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/69637-welcome-chaosborn-to-the-madhouse/page__pid__2259403?do=findComment&comment=2259403

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...Insanity + Spam = Awesome. I'd like to join! :smile:

Oh hiya, Cy! I still owe you for the hours I spent washing off that pink paint of yours :baalzamon: . Nah, just kidding haha :wink: ! Glad you are joining the Black Tower - the happiest ~and craziest ~ place on earth!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I've been thinking about joining the BT for several months, but I have been putting it off because I wanted to avoid book spoilers. I'm about 40% into Book Nine now, and I feel like I'm finally past that point. The schism within the book BT is becoming very clear. When I first joined DM I didn't even know what the Black Tower referred to, and this group's very existence was a spoiler for me. But I've been lurking a bit on the public BT pages the last week or so, and would like to declare my interest in joining.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived