DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Crazy AoL timeline

Randommer

So I was trying to figure it out the other day, and it seems like in order to even kinda make sense, Lews Therin and Lanfear would have to have been together for like a hundred years. I mean eh? :blink:

Also why did Lews Therin and Ilyena have young kids in the prologue when it was the middle of a war and they'd been married for sixty years? They're never mentioned again.

Does anyone know of some sort of AoL timeline or did RJ just not have this quite worked out?

So I was trying to figure it out the other day, and it seems like in order to even kinda make sense, Lews Therin and Lanfear would have to have been together for like a hundred years. I mean eh? :blink:

Also why did Lews Therin and Ilyena have young kids in the prologue when it was the middle of a war and they'd been married for sixty years? They're never mentioned again.

Does anyone know of some sort of AoL timeline or did RJ just not have this quite worked out?

Good question, this was brought up in a diff thread a while back and we know that...

BWB

It is certain that Lews Therin and Mierin were involved with one another for a short time, and that Lews Therin broke off the relationship some years before the drilling of the Bore, partly because she loved her association with the great Lews Therin more than she loved the man, and partly because she saw him as a path to power for herself.

&

BWB

When Lews Therin, after rejecting Mierin, married Ilyena Moerelle Dalisar, about fifty years before the beginning of the War of the Shadow, Mierin reached her flash point. She attempted to disrupt the wedding ceremony and over the following year made several blatant public approaches to Lews Therin, blaming Ilyena for her "loss" of him.

Not sure what "short" would be for channelers and I don't think we have enough info to rightly piece a timeline together.

Yeah that thread's what got me wondering about it. The two things we know from the books is that they were together when they were young and just starting out,and they were still together when LT was famous and powerful. Really it's a question of how long that would have taken as an AoL Aes Sedai.

Archived