DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would you do? Elayne, Avienda, or Min

Guest jdevo2004

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would You Do?

I usually don't trust people when they say music is good...but that's some interesting stuff, Jemron. Do people actually listen to it? (I assume if she was actually famous you wouldn't have needed to link videos.) She seems to be highly influenced by Bjork.

You don't know who Kimbra and Gotye are... *sigh*. I lose hope for America.

I usually don't trust people when they say music is good...but that's some interesting stuff, Jemron. Do people actually listen to it? (I assume if she was actually famous you wouldn't have needed to link videos.) She seems to be highly influenced by Bjork.

You don't know who Kimbra and Gotye are... *sigh*. I lose hope for America.

You have to understand, I don't know anything about pop culture, even in America. When I'm at the grocery store, usually I stare at the people on the magazines and wonder who the hell these people are.

PS—Notice that Jemron is American. :tongue: Also, I didn't know it was two different people; I only watched the first video. So that's who I was talking about re: the Bjork influence.

Haha, I was having fun because of Suttree's comment. In truth Kimbra was featured heavily in the Juno soundtrack, and that's how I came to know of her. I've a mate though who hates when things become comercial, which Gotye and to a lesser extent Kimbra have since 'Someone you used to know', and now she can't listen to either. It amuses me.

Elayne would probably just lie there and expect you to be happy enough to have the opportunity to nail her that she doesn't need to do anything. Min would be a sweet and compassionate lover who'd be attentive to your needs. Avienda would probably just punch you in the face, throw you down and have her way with you.

Avienda for the win.

Elayne would probably just lie there and expect you to be happy enough to have the opportunity to nail her that she doesn't need to do anything. Min would be a sweet and compassionate lover who'd be attentive to your needs. Avienda would probably just punch you in the face, throw you down and have her way with you.

Avienda for the win.

This.

Elayne. Aviendha is to scary, and would probably demand to be on top. Min is to frail. Elayne is the perfect combination of hard and soft. Also, she's by far the hottest!

watch out guys, she'd demand to be on top!

Also Aviendha, mean? :blink: I think some of you are doing Avi a disservice, it's not like she's some malevolent dominatrix

Elayne. Aviendha is to scary, and would probably demand to be on top. Min is to frail. Elayne is the perfect combination of hard and soft. Also, she's by far the hottest!

watch out guys, she'd demand to be on top!

Also Aviendha, mean? :blink: I think some of you are doing Avi a disservice, it's not like she's some malevolent dominatrix

She's not? I might have to change my vote now... :sad:

Being serious. Elaine is out. She is just not interesting enough. Min is awesome, I really like cheeky people, and she is sex incarnate. Avienda is just amazing, and you know she has an amazing body (if you like lean, cut women), and I really like red-heads. So I'm kinda lost. But I'm slightly leaning towards Min..... by a hairs breadth.

I voted Elayne, because as I read her character she is the hottest. And the question was who would I do. Sounds like a one night stand. Now if I was looking for a solid relationship with one of the characters I agree with the majority and would have voted for Min.

Archived