DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would you do? Elayne, Avienda, or Min

Guest jdevo2004

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would You Do?

Guest jdevo2004

You just got home from another hard day of work killing Forsaken, dealing with annoying monarchs, and wrangling stubborn Aes Sedai. You need to blow off some steam and get laid! Just so happens that all your girlfriends are home so you have some selection. You know you cant just choose all three at once since you are still working on convincing them at it is a fantastic idea. Min is down for it, she does what you say, but the other two will require a couple more years of work. So that means you have to choose only one. You are probably going to go to sleep right after so you dont really have to talk to her, really its about animal attraction right now. So, who do you choose to do?

• 3 weeks later...

Min. Most definitely. While I love redheads, Aviendha is just too mean for my taste. I've been waiting for the right opportunity to post these links. This is exactly how I envision Min (and the music's not bad either):

Kimbra-Settle Down (watch Cameo Lover too):

Awesome song by Gotye featuring Kimra:

This may be more of a "Elmindreda" but I'd take her any day of the week!

I usually don't trust people when they say music is good...but that's some interesting stuff, Jemron. Do people actually listen to it? (I assume if she was actually famous you wouldn't have needed to link videos.) She seems to be highly influenced by Bjork.

I usually don't trust people when they say music is good...but that's some interesting stuff, Jemron. Do people actually listen to it? (I assume if she was actually famous you wouldn't have needed to link videos.) She seems to be highly influenced by Bjork.

Maybe in Aus/New Zealand? I know she is signed to Warner Brothers but she doesn't really have a following in the US. I can def see the Bjork influence...

Archived