DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darkhounds

dazparra

In on of the earlier books we see a large pack of darkhounds circling perrin's camp looking for someone that has eluded them for some time.

we also get the opinion of a certain so called experienced Aes Sedai that it is an unusually large pack, the largest she has ever heard of (and her pov shows she is more experienced than most with darkhounds).

Firstly who are the darkhounds hunting?? - my opion is Fain or Rand

Secondly, why haven't we seen an update to this supposed hunt?

i believe maybe this might be the big thing that sanderson is saying a lot of fans have missed!

i believe maybe this might be the big thing that sanderson is saying a lot of fans have missed!

The BUT was Mat's weapon being a key to get out of the ToG...

As for the Dark Hounds in CoT it is though Slayer was creating them and they are hunting Fain.

As for the Dark Hounds in CoT it is though Slayer was creating them and they are hunting Fain.

It wasn't slayer. They were led by someone who can Channel. Re-read the section where Perrin discovers them. The person leading them came via gateway.

It wasn't slayer. They were led by someone who can Channel. Re-read the section where Perrin discovers them. The person leading them came via gateway.

We know slayer has been sent to hunt Fain before and he was killing wolves around this time. Plus Slayer has a connection to the Shadowbrothers...

TGH Ch. 7

Luc came to the Mountains of Dhoom.

Isam waited in the high passes.

The hunt is now begun. The Shadow's hounds now

course, and kill.

One did live, and one did die, but both are.

A gateway being used does not discount his involvement. No one knows either way of course but that is the prevailing theory.

As a side note it has been speculated that the new bread of DH's are ones that were created from Wolves killed in Tar.

Archived