DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

??? No last posts from Cindy?

Leyrann

Guest PiotrekS

I think such effort may have bigger chance than individual pms, which I and others have attempted without success.

I would support a petition.

Look guys, we are past the petitioning stage. Paet has received a permanent ban, and is not going to be coming back anytime soon at this point. Any change to that will come from him and the Admins working something out, which is not something that will be swayed by any petition or protest.

As for Cindy, she has made the personal choice to stop posting here. She may or may not start posting here again in the future, but that is up to her.

If you guys have any questions about that, Kivam will do his best to answer them for you if you PM him.

Also Cindy wanted to let me know that if you would like to contacted her, you can either email her through her profile, or PM her.

You can always ask me if you have any questions as well, and I will do my best to answer them, or refer you to the person who can.

Nothing at all? so what's done is done and we have to live two less than before? Will no petition help? Can we get a clear play-by-play breakdown of the why's and where's? Can we petition to institute a ban reviewing system instead? To stop this from having to happen to another group of people down the line?

I don't want to lose two good contributors to DM, obviously the mods and admins didn't like the way Cindy and Paet protested.

I want to know why.

I require to know why.

I understand the need for mods but I also understand the need for fairness and transparency.

Talm, at the least, could you please contact the main mod(s) involved in the decision and ask them to write something short explaining why paet was banned, why cindy wasn't, hell if you can ask them why only Song was banned, because that's what started all this.

I'm prepared to champion this, but I want to know why the mods got angry last time, it's no use I fall the same way paet and cindy did

Archived